• Yes. (33.33%)
  • No. (66.67%)
#1

Next Summer saly on the 18th of July this saturday !

doors open at 4am !

apparently the biggest sale of the year.... will you be going ?

(mods feel free to move but not delete)

RHunce Registered User
#2

yes i will be working there lol

El Weirdo Registered User
#3

Yeah mods, you can move but you better not delete...

#4

RHunce said:
yes i will be working there lol


me too... in Liffey Valley

RHunce Registered User
#5

robbie_998 said:
me too... in Liffey Valley


childers road in limerick

the place is going to be jam packed

Elliee Registered User
#6

posted on other thread.
Blanch and Dundrum are 5am openings!
Im so jealous of you guys working there! Do ye get first pick on sale stock and get discount off then too??

RHunce Registered User
#7

i'm not sure about the discount im only temp staff to work there for the sale but on the friday i can have a pick around the sale

#8

RHunce said:
i'm not sure about the discount im only temp staff to work there for the sale but on the friday i can have a pick around the sale


im a temp for the saturday !

Elliee Registered User
#9

RHunce said:
i'm not sure about the discount im only temp staff to work there for the sale but on the friday i can have a pick around the sale



Very jealous!!

Mint Sauce Registered User
#10

ah why do they always do the sale when i'm away, when i get back a few days later alway nothing left

1 person has thanked this post
savemejebus Registered User
#11

robbie_998 said:
Next Summer saly on the 18th of July this saturday !

doors open at 4am !

apparently the biggest sale of the year.... will you be going ?

(mods feel free to move but not delete)



robbie_998 said:
me too... in Liffey Valley


I think this qualifies you as a shill

the groutch Registered User
#12

savemejebus said:
I think this qualifies you as a shill


an hour on the naughty step imo

btw, the only times I'll ever queue like this is if I'm 100% sure I can buy something and sell it on straight away for signicant profit

RHunce Registered User
#13

im on for friday and saturday, guess i got lucky i just hope that i can get a F.T job outta it, doubtful though

#14

RHunce said:
im on for friday and saturday, guess i got lucky i just hope that i can get a F.T job outta it, doubtful though


yeah me too, we were told its gonna be like one very big interview !

RHunce Registered User
#15

lol i wasnt told that but now im sorta nervous lol

its going to be so hectic in there

did you watch those induction videos?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!