spear thrower Registered User

Heading to Naas on Friday night and were thinking of going to a pub before we head to Time.. Have never really been to a pub in Naas and was wondering which would be the best for Atmosphere, Music etc?

Cheers in Advance..

banjopaul Registered User

Lawlors or Graces should do the job for ya!

Eeep Registered User

Depends - Graces is really good and a lot of people go there before hitting TimeI'm partial to Haydens on occasion and Kavanaghs further up the town is niceI would say your best bet is Graces thoughEnjoy your night out

speedfreak Registered User

Haydens FTW

Cheers folks for the info.. Just one thing though i heard Haydens dont have music in the pub.. is this true?..

spear thrower said:
Cheers folks for the info.. Just one thing though i heard Haydens dont have music in the pub.. is this true?..

Yup.

beertons Registered User

Graces or Lawlors. Kavanaghs is quiet good too.

amtaxi Registered User

Graces is a must before time - most head from there to time - haydens is ok but no music and can be a bit clanish! kavanaghs is older crowd who all head to the court. Lawlors good to start in!

1 person has thanked this post

Cheers again folks gonna go for Lawlors bout 9 then to Graces bout 10 and to Time bout half 11.. Perfecto thanks..

beertons Registered User

Well bud, how did you find the pubs of Naas?

haydens.................full of rugby heads=rubbish pub
graces.............. full of supercilious pretentious k4 heads=rubbish pub
kavanaghs............gaa heads=awful pub
lawlors..................a complete and utter joke.
tommy fletchers............awful

time=jailbait,full of the aformentioned k4 heads and blow ins from newbridge and dublin looking for fisty cuffs.terrible nightclub

naas as a whole.brutal and your guaranteed a puch up in poplar square at about 230 am

amtaxi said:
Graces is a must before time - most head from there to time - haydens is ok but no music and can be a bit clanish! kavanaghs is older crowd who all head to the court. Lawlors good to start in!

awful pub.

amtaxi Registered User

handsomecake said:
awful pub.

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience - shame not of all the people you met were not up to your standard - as for fights in poplar sq - very rare - i'm in Naas a long time and could count on 2 hands the number of fights I witnessed - most people have a good experience in Naas - maybe you just had a bad hair day!

beertons Registered User

Should have sent ya to the Town House Hotel, if you're not into the town pubs

niallon Moderator

handsomecake said:
haydens.................full of rugby heads=rubbish pub
graces.............. full of supercilious pretentious k4 heads=rubbish pub
kavanaghs............gaa heads=awful pub
lawlors..................a complete and utter joke.
tommy fletchers............awful

time=jailbait,full of the aformentioned k4 heads and blow ins from newbridge and dublin looking for fisty cuffs.terrible nightclub

naas as a whole.brutal and your guaranteed a puch up in poplar square at about 230 am

I've been going out in Naas regularly for the last 5 years almost and I've seen one fight, one! As for the pubs, well I'm not a fan of Haydens so I won't comment but Graces has a great buzz about it, Kavanaghs the same except not quite as deafening with the music, Lawlors is fantastic after being done up and Fletchers serves the best pint of Guinness in Naas.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!