Dave147 Registered User

Been offered one of these touchscreen phones for 100 euro, not sure if it's a good deal or not. Would anyone recommend this phone? Would take it off him if someone can tell me if the phone is any good

Davy Category Moderator

What model is it>?

Dave147 Registered User

LG ISO800 is all it says, your man said it's the 'i' version, whatever that is. I know sweet f*** all about phones. I have some Sony Ericsson phone but the only thing making me think about this phone is the 5mp camera and it's only 100 quid.

Davy Category Moderator

Dave147 said:
LG ISO800 is all it says, your man said it's the 'i' version, whatever that is. I know sweet f*** all about phones. I have some Sony Ericsson phone but the only thing making me think about this phone is the 5mp camera and it's only 100 quid.

Does it say it on the camera by any chance? Iso is a spec camera related, im not familar with a lg model thats called iso 800

Professey Chin Registered User

LG touchscreen, 5mp camera. Id say its the viewty (and so does google)
Not a bad phone at all but I really dunno what the going rate on these are now.About 6 months ago I probably woulda gotten it.Anyone know the current prices?

Davy Category Moderator

Ultimate Chin said:
LG touchscreen, 5mp camera. Id say its the viewty (and so does google)
Not a bad phone at all but I really dunno what the going rate on these are now.About 6 months ago I probably woulda gotten it.Anyone know the current prices?

Ye its probably the LG Viewty KU990i which the OP could get for €170 new.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!