Leif_Erikson Registered User

Any Irish girl who is any bit good looking, sadly have been subjected to groups of drulling lads since such a young age... I suppose she done well to turn out as good as she did.

Norin and co better get used to porridge because that's their next main meal coming up

peanuthead Registered User

mdwexford said:
Why do people hope she does well just because shes from the same country as them.

If they were hoping that she didn't do well you'd be calling them begrudgers.... flipin' hell mate, we just can't win with some of ye!!

She hangs around with friends of mine.......i dont know her well, but i think shes a total spanner!!!! Was also on The Real World.....fame hunger cnunt by all means.,, hopefully shes evicted soon, i love seeing z listers fail miserably!

4 people have thanked this post
BaZmO* Registered User

mdwexford said:
Why do people hope she does well just because shes from the same country as them.

Oh the irony of that comment when you look at your location tag!

mdwexford Registered User

peanuthead said:
If they were hoping that she didn't do well you'd be calling them begrudgers.... flipin' hell mate, we just can't win with some of ye!!

I wouldnt at all, where shes from has no bearing on whether i like her or not, just dont understand people who think that way.

BaZmO* said:
Oh the irony of that comment when you look at your location tag!

Im afraid im not getting it.

ArmaniJeanss Registered User

What the hell is 'Noirin' anyway, is it some Dub4isation of Noreen?

Took an instant dislike to her, hopefully someone will make her cry.

2 people have thanked this post

Hey.............she just got booed on the recap!!!! wouldnt it be sweet if she was booted out 2nite? Taxi for "Noirin" at the BB gate, destination....Bumsville! enjoy biatch!..................nothin like a bit o' Irish pride!

2qk4u Registered User

She just got her eye brows shaved off and permanant marker all over her face, she is in now...

razorblunt Registered User

ArmaniJeanss said:

Is it not the actual Irish version of her name, if you're directing name hate try Cairon or Ciaran as we call it

nevey Registered User

ArmaniJeanss said:

If anything Noreen is a dub4isation (really just anglicisation) of the Irish name Noirín.
The ín part is the dimunitive form meaning little.

1 person has thanked this post
IKOS Registered User

mdwexford said:
I wouldnt at all, where shes from has no bearing on whether i like her or not, just dont understand people who think that way.

Im afraid im not getting it.

I agree, and I think its just patriotism, you know, like cheering for Ireland and not the opposition, etc.

AARRRGH Banned

Is she mixed race or an oompa loompa?

1 person has thanked this post
Sergio Georgini Registered User

She's horrendous.

In her vt she said she was in some vip area, presuming in Dublin so by VIP she must have meant people who nobody has ever heard of, and she 'forgot' her pants and flashed her gee to everyone.

The first person to shave her brows. I hope big brother makes her wear those drawn on glasses for the whole time she's in.

TheEntrepreneur Registered User

She used to work in Dunnes Stores, Cornelscourt - I couldn't believe it when I walked in and was told she used to be on the real world and then I saw her organising a socks rack in Dunnes - it made me laugh. She used to do modelling in Assets too if I remember correctly...

Total attention seeker.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!