nate1984 Registered User

Do the slendertone pads work????

Oryx Registered User

Youre posting in the wrong section of fitness... and if you search, your question has been asked before.

crotalus667 Registered User

nate1984 said:
Long story short no not really and last time I checked , the amount of crunches/sit ups it claimed to do ,I could do in half of the time

RacoonQueen Moderator

crotalus667 said:
Long story short no not really and last time I checked , the amount of crunches/sit ups it claimed to do ,I could do in half of the time

Yeah but you couldn't do them sitting in front of the TV eating chocolate could you.

crotalus667 Registered User

RacoonQueen said:
Yeah but you couldn't do them sitting in front of the TV eating chocolate could you.
Hmmmm that sounds like a challenge ,

metamorphosis Registered User

Do you really think in all fairness that they work?

If they did do you not think the nation of Ireland would be walking around with 6 packs?

and if you did a search you would see that the same question was asked just a number of days ago!!!

Transform Registered User

A firm answer - NO, NO, NO.

get with the program - move your butt and read the stickies on diet.

There is nothing in life worth having that does not involve a bit of sweat and hard work

2 people have thanked this post
trevorku Registered User

nate1984 said:

I found that although the Slendertone, does slightly tone your abs, its no substitute for abdominal exercise and it wont exactly help you if your fat, it seems to be for people who just want to add muscle or definition.

Plus the fact that once your get to level 18 on Slendertone it stings the bejesus out of you, ab exercise more effective and painless, Slendertone is mans easy way out. Not worth the 170 Quid in my opinion. Worst thing I ever bought.

marko91 Banned

im going to buy one, i am skinny so i need to lose no/minimum fat also i do situps i just want to use it while not working out etc....i guess it will work?...if not what the hell its only e15 on ebay second hand.

Ciaran500 Registered User

marko91 said:
i guess it will work?

Nope.

marko91 Banned

Ciaran500 said:
Nope.

can you prove that?...on a skinny person of course it would work, if not i think they would be out of business with all the lawsuits filed against them

legend365 Registered User

Thats like saying getting some one to punch you in the stomach over and over will give you a 6-pack

1 person has thanked this post

you need a shakeweight....

4 people have thanked this post
rocky Registered User

marko91 said:
im going to buy one, i am skinny so i need to lose no/minimum fat also i do situps i just want to use it while not working out etc....i guess it will work?...if not what the hell its only e15 on ebay second hand.

While your at it, I have some used nose hair clippers to sell you...

marko91 Banned

rocky said:
While your at it, I have some used nose hair clippers to sell you...

thatl be great thanks

x

not like im buying used boxers

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!