Michellenman Registered User

(Invalid youtube)

Love this song.

Ah the o2 ad song. The quality in that video is terrible though. No radio edit available yet

Haha, I know! I've been looking all over for a better version but there's none that hasn't got the O2 voice over on it.

Placebo playing in December. Tickets on sale tomorrow. Defo gonna hit that. Wait for it, it's on the Olympia Think I just got a little excited there

PrivateEye Registered User

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYQgBy7sJt4

Ladyhawke- Dusk Till Dawn

She is teh lovely.

Nationalist Registered User

A bitta happy happy trance music to compliment this beautiful sunny Sunday.

No vocals, just music.

Make sure you listen to them in HD!

(Invalid youtube)......

(Invalid youtube)......

(Invalid youtube)......

Anyone else here have a Last.FM account?

PrivateEye said:
Anyone else here have a Last.FM account?

Now there's something I haven't used in a while! I think my account is illbeBach.

My favourite piece of music at the moment:

Actually...has been my favourite for nigh on 2 years now!

Close second:

and third:

Arctic Mokey's, Bowie, Avishai Cohen, Rachmaninov, Medtner, Scriabin, Beethoven, Bach...meh there's alot on my current playlist, but Esbjorn Svensson takes up the majority of the space.

Two classic Ben Folds Five tracks here. They're not the greatest act in the world but they do have a magical quality about them. Great summer music.

Brick
(Invalid youtube)

Battle Of Who Could Care Less

(Invalid youtube)

Two classic Ben Folds Five tracks here. They're not the greatest act in the world but they do have a magical quality about them. Great summer music.

Brick
(Invalid youtube)

I was just listening to this yesterday!

We can have a Ben Folds Five mini discussion at the beers

Anyone ever use archive.org to download? It's got like 65,000 live concerts available for free download and other audio files and such. There's some stuff I want to take from it but I dunno if it's safe and what not, also, for extenuating circumstances it can't take ages to download. Any experiences of it?

1 person has thanked this post
jane says Registered User

Michellenman said:
Anyone ever use archive.org to download? It's got like 65,000 live concerts available for free download and other audio files and such. There's some stuff I want to take from it but I dunno if it's safe and what not, also, for extenuating circumstances it can't take ages to download. Any experiences of it?

100% safe in my experience.

Uploaded this tune already, but I've decided this is now the best version. Brilliantly catchy.

I like Ben Folds too, high five.

Nationalist Registered User

LeixlipRed said:
Cracking tune here:

(Invalid youtube)

This just seems to have grown on me.... Love it whenever it comes on in work.
Not my type of music but I enjoy their stuff still.

Are they alright in the head? I mean look at the apparel they wear in the videos!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!