topdost Registered User

Hi

I am based in london and looking for any link where i can download new cd for driving for ireland theory part .

thanks

Alanstrainor Moderator

The theory test cd's are not legally available for download afaik, any posts relating to illegal downloads will result in a weeks ban.

1 person has thanked this post
topdost Registered User

Ok ....... Boss

loobylou Registered User

Some changes afoot shortly so I would hold off buying the book or DVD as there will be a new revised edition soon.
See here http://www.theorytest.ie/english/news.php

I saw the new Theory Test book in Eason's today (didn't see the CD anywhere though)

Says on the front cover about it being "Revised May 2009". Each question has a little kind of reference code thing by it as well, probably to stop printing errors maybe.

whatsamsn Banned

I bought the July 2008 theory test pc-cd rom in easons and went for my provisional last week. The tests are the same.

any revision book/pc-cd rom is ideal. but get the pc-cd rom its way better.

Permabear Registered User

whatsamsn said:
I bought the July 2008 theory test pc-cd rom in easons and went for my provisional last week. The tests are the same.

There will be a new theory test as of May 30th, the material for which is covered in the 4th editions of the book and CD-ROM.

1 person has thanked this post
topdost Registered User

donegalfella said:
There will be a new theory test as of May 30th, the material for which is covered in the 4th editions of the book and CD-ROM.

Not available at the moment

topdost said:
Not available at the moment

You can buy them off the official theory test website, for one.

topdost Registered User

they are the 3rd edition

donegalfella said:
You can buy them off the official theory test website, for one.

topdost Registered User

Hey thanks you are right

When i checked it was 3rd

I have ordered one

Regards

It should be noted that the book and CD-ROM are also available separately.

topdost Registered User

Just got it from ebay just the cd for 20 euro with del to london

donegalfella said:
It should be noted that the book and CD-ROM are also available separately.

quinnd6 Registered User

I bought the 3rd edition book a while ago and didn't think it would be changed again so soon.
So does anyone know is there much difference between the previous edition and the new edition books?
Has the test really changed that much?
If so having to buy a new edition is going to be a real nuisance might aswell burn the previous edition.
How has the test changed?
Why do they keep changing it so often?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!