outsidearth Registered User
#1

Ladies & Gentlemen,

ere it comes. first time in history - GAY BAR, exclusively for Kilkennys HOMOSEXUALS.

big opening on 29th of May.

bus will depart from Waterford on the date of event straight to Kilkenny, so..

U CAN NOT MISSED IT!!

brettmirl Registered User
#2

If it's a bar for "kilkenny's homosexuals", why is there a bus coming from waterford?

I don't see the relevance....

L1011 Moderator
#3

mick_irl said:
If it's a bar for "kilkenny's homosexuals", why is there a bus coming from waterford?

I don't see the relevance....


Because Dignity (1) is in Waterford, I take it?

jady88 Registered User
#4

That is beyond hysterical... Why if it is "exclusively for kilkennys homosexuals" would a bus be living from waterford... tragic

outsidearth Registered User
#5

Dignity 1 is placed in Waterford, so all of the regulars (and others) from here can come along to Kilkenny for opening day.. did You get this now? Or not yet? and exclusively - because Kilkenny's Dignity is dedicated for them, as They are last big community in this Country with no Gay Bar.
clear?

BuffyBot Administrator
#6

It's a local bar for local gays..

4 people have thanked this post
Boston Banned
#7

outsidearth said:
Dignity 1 is placed in Waterford, so all of the regulars (and others) from here can come along to Kilkenny for opening day.. did You get this now? Or not yet? and exclusively - because Kilkenny's Dignity is dedicated for them, as They are last big community in this Country with no Gay Bar.
clear?


Will heterosexuals be ejected from the premises?

outsidearth Registered User
#8

no, all are welcome. what is that investigation for?

sitstill Registered User
#9

outsidearth said:
Ladies & Gentlemen,

ere it comes. first time in history - GAY BAR, exclusively for Kilkennys HOMOSEXUALS.

big opening on 29th of May.

bus will depart from Waterford on the date of event straight to Kilkenny, so..

U CAN NOT MISSED IT!!


Some great grammar and spelling in that post!

Boston Banned
#10

sitstill said:
Some great grammar and spelling in that post!


Have you nothing better to do with yourself?

jady88 Registered User
#11

Outsideearth you realise that by saying it's exclusive you are implying that it will ONLY be for a. kilkenny people and b. who are homosexual. You can't then turn around and say it is open to everyone of either sexuality or geographic origin.

Beyond that I also think the name is silly but I am particular about these things...

sitstill Registered User
#12

Boston said:
Have you nothing better to do with yourself?


That's told me

Aard Registered User
#13

I think it's great that such a small town now has its own gay-bar. Good luck with it

#14

Aard said:
I think it's great that such a small town now has its own gay-bar. Good luck with it


Careful now. You know how touchy Kilkenny people are about it being called that...

catchup Registered User
#15

So is it gay every night of the week?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!