Kauto0709 Registered User
#4,951

What is Sunita like???? Ugh!!

#4,952

Anyone else see the irony in David being in a strip club called Britney's when thats nearly what Sarah called Bethany?

1 person has thanked this post
LizT Same same but different
#4,953

sydneylover said:
What is Sunita like???? Ugh!!

I am just seriously grossed out about the whole storyline. I liked Sunita the first time on the street but now I hate her.

3 people have thanked this post
leahyl Moderator
#4,954

I'm liking the look if those two new male characters - Ryan and Rob - mmm a bit of eye candy for the ladies!

Also, Nick is quite obviously still in love with Leanne so I thought maybe they'd get back together - never saw Leanne and Peter rekindling their relationship to be honest. Ah well. All I know is Eva is NOT suited to him! She reminds me of the other one he was with before - Natasha was it? She pretended she was pregnant to hang onto him!

1 person has thanked this post
iguana Moderator
#4,955

syklops said:
Anyone else see the irony in David being in a strip club called Britney's when thats nearly what Sarah called Bethany?

I thought that too.

leahyl said:
All I know is Eva is NOT suited to him! She reminds me of the other one he was with before - Natasha was it? She pretended she was pregnant to hang onto him!

Ah no, Natasha was nice, just a bit rash and unstable, Eva is a pain in the bum. The way she holds her arm while carrying her giant handbag from one end of the small street to the other sums her up.

2 people have thanked this post
leahyl Moderator
#4,956

syklops said:

I thought that too.

leahyl said:
All I know is Eva is NOT suited to him! She reminds me of the other one he was with before - Natasha was it? She pretended she was pregnant to hang onto him!

Ah no, Natasha was nice, just a bit rash and unstable, Eva is a pain in the bum. The way she holds her arm while carrying her giant handbag from one end of the small street to the other sums her up.

I think they're both pains in the arse!

FloatingVoter Registered User
#4,957

The obviously bisexual lad wants a kid. Maria is very available. Introduce a distraction for Sean (IT guy). Bobs yer uncle. Maria is preggers. Cue shocked Norris. Scriptwriting 101 with many stories to follow.

JP Liz V1 Registered User
#4,958

Eva turns her attention now to Jason to make Nick jealous

Chucken Registered User
#4,959

Spoiler (Show)

Yay me! I managed to do a spoiler properly!!!

Posy Warm and cosy
#4,960

Chucken said:
Yay me! I managed to do a spoiler properly!!!
Woo-hoo!

I think we've seen this coming, sadly. It's never 'just one time.'

2 people have thanked this post
Chucken Registered User
#4,961

Maybe the parents will shed some light on how long she's been such a beeatch.

#4,962

WTF is going on I'm catching up online, I've finished thursdays episode, onto fridays first one, and it's suddenly back to the tyrone and kirsty story

Spoiler (Show)
. What episode have I missed!?

ETA: It's clear now that it's next weeks episodes are up on tv3 player. boooooo.

Posy Warm and cosy
#4,963

They have future episodes on that?

#4,964

Posy said:
They have future episodes on that?

obviously they're not meant to, but yep, go take a look at them now.

leahyl Moderator
#4,965

stupidusername said:
obviously they're not meant to, but yep, go take a look at them now.

Just checked and yep it's still up there! Big c**k-up by TV3 there!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!