Oliverdog Registered User
#4,381

JP Liz V1 said:

Audrey so wants Lewis again I prefer to see him go off with Gail have mother and daughter fight for him


Are you suggesting . . . . . mud wrestling ?

JP Liz V1 Registered User
#4,382

Oliverdog said:
Are you suggesting . . . . . mud wrestling ?


Power walk off to the music Walk This Way

2 people have thanked this post
Busi_Girl08 Registered User
#4,383

Looked more Is This The Way To Amarillo than Walk This Way

#4,384

JP Liz V1 said:

Audrey so wants Lewis again I prefer to see him go off with Gail have mother and daughter fight for him


Audrey and Gail fighting over a man. Wasn't that how they introduced Richard Hillman.

Gail is a much better character without a man at the moment

casio4 Registered User
#4,385

Busi_Girl08 said:
Looked more Is This The Way To Amarillo than Walk This Way

did you see that on Harry hills tv burp? it was very funny

3 people have thanked this post
ollaetta Registered User
#4,386

bijapos said:
A cholesterol ridden ignoramus like Brian, thats who. Typical teacher, gets at the kids for not eating properly then gorges himself in a doctors surgery on curry chips .


They're trying to play this for laughs but it's way too far overdone to be remotely funny.

2 people have thanked this post
Posy Warm and cosy
#4,387

Poor Katy tonight.
Obviously she did a very foolish thing but she needed her family to talk to her and offer their support, not just go mental at her and let that lunatic Owen storm off with the baby!

Feckin' Faye strikes again!

1 person has thanked this post
Kaching Registered User
#4,388

Busi_Girl08 said:
Looked more Is This The Way To Amarillo than Walk This Way


was all round hilarity

bijapos Registered User
#4,389

jimmyw said:

Well probably true, but she wouldn't be the first for that to happen.These things happen but I think its unfair for all to be ganging up on her.Yes a tragedy could have happened as quick as a flash, but Fay was partially to blame too, she was just fapping about, instead of getting help sooner.

Chesney is getting up on his high horse, firstly blaming Katie, then Owen.He could do more too, he is not working 24 hours a day.I thought Fay was going to get her in deeper trouble, though she did a bit I suppose.


Can't blame Chesney for working, and if Katie didn't tell him she was having problems how id he to know, but he was unsymapthetic to her. Nothing new with what Katie is going through, plenty of parents have it, lets hope Corrie deals with it properly, its an issue that affects lots of people.

Owen showed his true colours again, always the threat of direct violence just under the surface. Twat.



By the way Tina scrubs up well


I thought she looked far too tarty, looks way better au naturel, without makeup and with jeans and a top, (as do most women).

1 person has thanked this post
iguana Moderator
#4,390

Surely it would make more sense for Katie to mind Hope as well as Joseph. Then Fizz could pay her what she pays her childminder and Chesney could work less hours. Yes the hours Katie is alone with both babies would be that bit more difficult but she'd spend less time alone. Especially as Fizz has a commute of 30 seconds and could spend her lunch hours at home with Hope. Katie would then just be alone in the mornings as Chesney would finish market trading at about 2pm, so no sooner would Fizz be finished her lunch than Chesney would be home.

4 people have thanked this post
Oliverdog Registered User
#4,391

Nice piece of dialogue overdubbing by the Corrie editors last night, presumably to spare the blushes of the pre-watershed audience.
When David invited Lewis to come outside where he would be in receipt of a good thrashing, Lewis appeared to reply “I understand your point of view absolutely, young fellow”, when those of us skilled at lipreading could see that Lewis actually said “You and whose f*cking army, you little sh1t?”

JP Liz V1 Registered User
#4,392

casio4 said:
did you see that on Harry hills tv burp? it was very funny


7 people have thanked this post
jimmyw Registered User
#4,393

bijapos said:
Can't blame Chesney for working, and if Katie didn't tell him she was having problems how id he to know, but he was unsymapthetic to her. Nothing new with what Katie is going through, plenty of parents have it, lets hope Corrie deals with it properly, its an issue that affects lots of people.

Owen showed his true colours again, always the threat of direct violence just under the surface. Twat.




I thought she looked far too tarty, looks way better au naturel, without makeup and with jeans and a top, (as do most women).


I didnt blame him for working, just saying he could do more when he is not working.Yeah she should have mentioned her concerns alright.

At first I didnt like Owen, but not as much now but he was over the top in this situation tho.Maybe there is a hidden story with Owen and the girls past??


I like em tarty.......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

iguana said:
Surely it would make more sense for Katie to mind Hope as well as Joseph. Then Fizz could pay her what she pays her childminder and Chesney could work less hours. Yes the hours Katie is alone with both babies would be that bit more difficult but she'd spend less time alone. Especially as Fizz has a commute of 30 seconds and could spend her lunch hours at home with Hope. Katie would then just be alone in the mornings as Chesney would finish market trading at about 2pm, so no sooner would Fizz be finished her lunch than Chesney would be home.


You've it all worked out, the voice of reason .

#4,394

Audrey:"I forgot David and Kylie were coming back today"
Gayle:"Are you having another turn?"


I know it was my birthday recently but Im no-where near Audreys age. I don't even remember them going on holiday, never mind the date they were coming back.


Just watching the ep with Faye and the baby now and I found it very unrealistic. No-one under the age of about 25 ever takes the bin out. And if it isnt their kitchen, unless they are a mother in law there is no chance of them taking it out.

Eoin:"Who's watching Joseph?"
Faye:"No-one, the door slammed"

That Faye. I fuppin hate that Faye.

Edit no. 2.

When Tyrone is flirting and Tommy is tongue-tied. Thats when you know the soap has gone to sh1t.

Edit no 3. An alcoholic finding a bottle of whiskey in the bottom of their drawer is also bit.... unlikely.

Posy Warm and cosy
#4,395

bijapos said:
Owen showed his true colours again, always the threat of direct violence just under the surface. Twat.

Ugh, Owen is horrible sometimes!
(..well, most times!)
I thought she looked far too tarty, looks way better au naturel, without makeup and with jeans and a top, (as do most women).
I thought Tina looked lovely.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!