IIMII Registered User

Uninstalled this and now when I try to reinstall, it appears to do so. However, when you click launch, it doesn't. Anyone ever encounter and solve this prob? Ta.

Overheal Covfefe Connoisseur

Im going to bite my tongue, only to say that the First Decade Disc is one of the most retarded pieces of filth ever published by EA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNCTFD#New_game_content
Try the unofficial 1.03 patch for TFD

1 person has thanked this post
BlitzKrieg Registered User

hmm

havnt encountered this problem, but could you explain in a bit more detail, cause like overheal says its is a retarded product put togehter in an annoyinhg manner. When you reinstalled what did you reinstall (it asks you to choose each individual game you want to install etc) maybe you installed one or two of the games but not the overall package so there's no *first decade* file

but i am only guessing here. SO details could help please.

Redlion Registered User

Overheal said:
Im going to bite my tongue, only to say that the First Decade Disc is one of the most retarded pieces of filth ever published by EA.

so far i've had no problems with this compilation, the only error i ever seem to find is with the sudden ctd with zero hour. but that problem is more to do with the game itself, than the compilation. btw, patch 1.03 fixes nearly every problem.

Overheal Covfefe Connoisseur

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!