Sesheta Registered User

I normally get my hair cut and coloured in Peter Marks but I'm fed up with paying €200 for the privilege. Has anyone any recommendations for somewhere around half the price and central? I'd prefer to go to somewhere recommended. It's either that or bringing a handfull of photos into the little Korean place round the corner and chancing my arm.

Dub13 Moderator

Do you not know any hair stylist who do 'nixers',most of the chicks I know get there hair done at home.Much cheaper,well thats what I am told.

John Mason Hosted Moderator

Dub13 said:
Do you not know any hair stylist who do 'nixers',most of the chicks I know get there hair done at home.Much cheaper,well thats what I am told.

really, do you have any phone numbers?

i am sick to death paying a hundred euros for ****e hair cuts?

Jay D Registered User

Barbers on Dorset st beside the Snug pub, going there a good 14 years now, €5 Mon - Wed and 10 otherwise, way cheaper than even half your budget, give it a try!

whatnext Registered User

Try http://www.lorrainebrownehair.com she does most of the Girls in my offices hair and my sisters

Dub13 Moderator

pink fluffy bunny said:
really, do you have any phone numbers?

i am sick to death paying a hundred euros for ****e hair cuts?

I will ask MrsDub13 if her cousin has the time to take anymore on.

dubtom Registered User

It has to be said,Womans are suckers for paying that amount for a hair cut and blowjob. Honestly,a short back and sides looks good.

sdanseo Registered User

Where in Dublin? Know a family friend in D5/D3 who might take her on - afaik she travels to her clients.

Kernel Registered User

dubtom said:
It has to be said,Womans are suckers for paying that amount for a hair cut and blowjob. Honestly,a short back and sides looks good.

Errrrr........

dubtom said:

On women?

StopNotWorking Registered User

I believe he may have meant a blowdrier you filthy minded pervs

dubtom Registered User

StopNotWorking said:
I believe he may have meant a blowdrier you filthy minded pervs

Indeed,a slip of the finger,I'll edit the offending ..eh..word.

Oops,seems I've left it too late

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!