sean0 Registered User

Alri all,

I need to find myself a job for the summer, I found this http://www.summerstudentsjobs.ie/info.html did any1 here ever work with these or do something similar, if you did is any gd?

Fad Moderator

sean0 said:
Alri all,

I need to find myself a job for the summer, I found this http://www.summerstudentsjobs.ie/info.html did any1 here ever work with these or do something similar, if you did is any gd?

I've forgotten exactly what those jobs entail, but I've heard nothing but bad things about that particular site/organisation.

Diabhal Beag Registered User

I'd take whatever I could get this year summer jobwise lads

Teutorix Registered User

sean0 said:
Alri
any1
gd?

Please kill me before I smash my keyboard someone!

4 people have thanked this post
Fad Moderator

Teutorix said:
Please kill me before I smash my keyboard someone!

To be fair the rest of the post was perfectly readable, its wenitzwittenlikdisiswenitssTaRtStOgratealittle.

Teutorix Registered User

Fad said:
To be fair the rest of the post was perfectly readable, its wenitzwittenlikdisiswenitssTaRtStOgratealittle.

Yeah I suppose, but I just rage when I see stuff like that. I don't know why but it makes my blood boil.

Piste Registered User

That site does look fairly dodgy alright. Especially seeing as it doesn't even tell you what sort of jobs they are, just "fundraising", which smacks of "chugging" to me.

Fad Moderator

Piste said:
That site does look fairly dodgy alright. Especially seeing as it doesn't even tell you what sort of jobs they are, just "fundraising", which smacks of "chugging" to me.

I think that's what they are, You know the "Hanley Centre"? or something like that, the emo kids that sell scratch cards in town, I think that's them.

Or it could be another chugger agency, I dunno.

sean0 Registered User

ha won't be going near them! cheers for the heads up Fad.

Jesus Juice Registered User

Teutorix said:
Yeah I suppose, but I just rage when I see stuff like that. I don't know why but it makes my blood boil.

jst r3lax..no point getn angri bouz t!

2 people have thanked this post
Gavin "shels" Registered User

Fad said:
I think that's what they are, You know the "Hanley Centre"? or something like that, the emo kids that sell scratch cards in town, I think that's them.

Yup that's them, feckin' Hanley Centre, 2 of my mates worked with them last summer for a whole 3 hours and quit, basically just walked off the job. And I'll have you know my mates aren't emos, there was a time when nearly everyone of these "Hanley Centre" people were black.

DanDan6592 Registered User

Fad said:

wer they the ones on o'connell street?

Fad Moderator

Gavin
Yup that's them, feckin' Hanley Centre, 2 of my mates worked with them last summer for a whole 3 hours and quit, basically just walked off the job. And I'll have you know my mates aren't emos, there was a time when nearly everyone of these "Hanley Centre" people were black.

The only ones I ever encountered were White, Underfed and sad looking, telling they'd be in trouble if they didnt sell all the tickets.

Still told the to fúck off, (At one stage I actually did.....)

DanDan6592 said:
wer they the ones on o'connell street?

Yeah or Grafton Street in my experience.

cotwold Registered User

Piste said:

Spotted a few spelling mistakes on it and all. Doesn't look like a professional set up at all.

Gavin "shels" Registered User

Carrolls are looking for people, seen an ad on www.jobs.ie yesterday

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!