Gareth-W-A Registered User

I was walking in town today, and what should i see, but the ultimate zombie survival vehicle...the dublin viking splash adventure boat/car.

Not only is it amphibious, a fantastic zombie deterrent, but it also can retract the ladder up into the boat, leaving a 6-7ft high barrier between you and the zombies.
The front comes to a point so zombies hit head-on will be spun away from the boat/car.
The vehicles roof frame could be useful in the instance of people breaking into first floor windows or climbing up onto roofs of smaller buildings without creating an accessible entrance point for zombies.
The capacity of the vehicle is estimated at 16-20 people, an excellent supply carrier as well.

Any other suggestions?

1 person has thanked this post
ScumLord Moderator

Well spotted good sir. Your new mission should be getting a rough idea where the keys may be located so that it can be commandeered after the panic.

SmileyPaul Registered User

ScumLord said:
Well spotted good sir. Your new mission should be getting a rough idea where the keys may be located so that it can be commandeered after the panic.

see there's your problem
vikings are notorious for hiding their keys within their epic beards..... we'll find a way though

I would still feel quite vulnerable because it is an open top but with a slight modification it could be what saves us.... there's always france to go to XD

on second thoughts I'd much prefer the z's to french

Undead Registered User

SmileyPaul said:

on second thoughts I'd much prefer the z's to french

I'll second that !

ScumLord said:

It's ok i can hot wire

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!