Tindie Registered User
#2,566
1 person has thanked this post
Posy Warm and cosy
#2,567

Misticles said:
Bet one of Tanya and Max's kids is actually Dereks or something like that!

Urgh, that would be sooo predictable; I hope not!!

JP Liz V1 Registered User
#2,568
sue z Registered User
#2,569

Did Kat have Botox??! She looks different...

Tindie Registered User
#2,570

Todays ep was really good, Pat and Janine scenes are always great to watch, i really liked the Tanya scene as-well they were funny as hell today!

I really liked her be- hide the bar, she should be there more often!

I want Max And Tanya to own the Queen Vic Next year, how great would be for The Branning to run the Queen Vic!

8/10 for today eps!

littlefriend Registered User
#2,571

sue z said:

I was thinking that myself. She has no wrinkles

sue z Registered User
#2,572

Her face was kinda puffy

Butterfly25 Registered User
#2,573

sue z said:

littlefriend said:
I was thinking that myself. She has no wrinkles

sue z said:
Her face was kinda puffy

Maybe these episodes were taped after her real life wedding drama, she could just be exausted?? Not too sure though...does anyone know if she did go back to work after all that?

qwertytlk Registered User
#2,574

Can anyone enlighten me on what the above post refers to? Kats 'real life wedding drama'?. I havent read any gossip mags for ages so am way out of the loop!

casio4 Registered User
#2,575

qwertytlk said:
Can anyone enlighten me on what the above post refers to? Kats 'real life wedding drama'?. I havent read any gossip mags for ages so am way out of the loop!

she was meant to get married to some fella a lot older than her and something like a day before the wedding he drunkingly text a topless photo of her to his ex girlfriend and it was all over the media so she felt humiliated and dumped him. He was on the This Morning programme begging for her forgiveness but I don't know if she took him back.

starlit Registered User
#2,576

At least kat owned up about her ons. She wouldn't want it on her conscience. alfie is so good to her.

JP Liz V1 Registered User
#2,577

I felt sorry for Alfie last night he really really loves Kat

I think the actress who plays Kat is starting to put on weight again since she joined back the show

I liked the Pat and Janine scenes

#2,578

I'm quite sick of seeing them 2 and their marriage troubles

optogirl Registered User
#2,579

I wish they would decide what Kat & Alfie are - one minute they are cheeky chappies in love....oooh go on love, up for a larf innit, what can I get ya guvna? the next it's trauma all the way. Head melting.

Thought I would puke last night - in one scene we see Janine and top-shirt-button-moon kissing, followed swiftly by The incredible deflating tomato (Phil) and Scarecrow woman. Mank.

iceblue Registered User
#2,580

yeah i thought kats face looked weird and puffy the other night too.... i saw that interview with her real life fiance on this morning and i laughed my head off ....he was begging for her forgiveness? and phil and holly had to sit there with their fake serious faces....hope she didnt take him back....

i thought tanya drunk and being ott was pathetic....the people on EE cant do drunk properally, i have never once seen an convincing drunk on that show.

by the way, am new here, and dont like the way there are no sub-catagories everything is just thrown in together. can we not have different sections for different characters and main storylines? it looks like DS but its not? typical irish , we want to plagurise everything the UK has/does, except we do a crap version of it.....!!!!!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!