Calina Registered User

For those of you not following the gargantuan exhibition related threads, this is a heads up to tell you that we open on Saturday evening at 7.30pm at Dublin Camera Centre, Dublin Camera Club, 10 Camden Street, Dublin 2.

You're all more than welcome to drop in if you're in the area - please do.

9 people have thanked this post
Eirebear Registered User

All the best for it guys, hope it goes well!

xia Registered User

Thanks Calina. I actually wasn't sure if I may come as I am not a club member (yet) and not involved in the discussion. Will try to come.

sNarah VIP

xia said:
Thanks Calina. I actually wasn't sure if I may come as I am not a club member (yet) and not involved in the discussion. Will try to come.

Same here If possible I might pop down as well, t be great to see of the work here hanging on the walls!

Mycroft H Registered User

Hope it all goes well for ye lads..... Probably wont make it cos i have my orals next week.....

faceman Category Moderator

Cool, will deffo get along to this!

DeVore The monster's daddy!

Dont tell anyone else but there might be a glass of vino to be had too....

DeV.

Jemmy Registered User

I'll be there, looking forward to it! I'll be dragging another boardsie with me.

Creamy Goodness Registered User

curse my stupid brother turning 30

Calina Registered User

Hi Bonnie,

yeah, I can do that. You'll have it this evening if that's okay.

I'm going to comment out your email address from public view if you don't mind.

Calina

Nisio Registered User

Boo, can't make it on the night I have to be in Cork.

Is there a closing the gallery night?

Calina Registered User

If I am not on call for work there will almost certainly be a closing the gallery night. After we've taken down the exhibition.

1 person has thanked this post
thebaz Registered User

best of luck all
b

shepthedog Registered User

Thanks to all involved for putting in such persistent work in making this happen.. Hope it all goes well tomorrow night, will be very keen to hear how it all went.
I expect a thread detailing the nights events from those of you still coherent enough after all that free vino...
Unfortunately, I wont be able to attend, work calls and I wouldn't make it up in time. I will definitely be up over the course of the exhibit to see it in all its glory.
Best of luck.

Anouilh Registered User

Here's wishing everybody success with the exhibition.

I made a post about it on Shortsights.

How long will the exhibiton run?

Also, is there any way of viewing the slideshow online, please?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!