#1

To move aside from banquo and I exchanging sandwiches and pennies in the grant cheque thread, and any other random off topic ramblings we all do now and then, I propose some general discussion!

I didn't go all cheesy and name it after a pub, go me!

So why is everyone on here on a Friday night?

I'm broke, moody and have work tomorrow.

3 people have thanked this post
Ostrom Registered User
#2

I...dont know

Why am I here?

Took the day off to play resident evil five so now I'm catching up on my emails

banquo Registered User
#3

Where do you work again Ro? I'm off work tomorrow, yippee!

I'm in a pretty good mood, but that's only because the sexy barleybooley (who has just hijacked my facebook account so that I'm saying ''Robert loves his girlfriend'') is here beside me

And yeah, why is everyone here? Possibly because they're all staying up for study week but nobody goes out on a friday, so...

#4

Dunnes, haven't been in for weeks pretty much! I just scalded myself with the bath and I've drank over a litre of herbal tea.

banquo Registered User
#5

I got in the bath a few weeks ago. The water seemed fine until I had both feet right in, at which point it became very very apparent that the water was very very hot. Couldn't move for pain. Two scalded feet.

Try explaining that to someone. Oh Rob, I notice that the skin is peeling below the knees on both legs but nowhere else on your body. How the sweet crap did that happen?

And now my gf is video chatting with me off her laptop. She is a maximum of 2 feet away from me.

Ostrom Registered User
#6

banquo said:
I got in the bath a few weeks ago. The water seemed fine until I had both feet right in, at which point it became very very apparent that the water was very very hot. Couldn't move for pain. Two scalded feet.

Try explaining that to someone. Oh Rob, I notice that the skin is peeling below the knees on both legs but nowhere else on your body. How the sweet crap did that happen?

And now my gf is video chatting with me off her laptop. She is a maximum of 2 feet away from me.


Mine is asleep. I'm bored.

Thats why I'm here!

banquo Registered User
#7

I like this thread. It gets an ascii thumbs up. With a really long arm.

_
( ((
\ =\
__\_ `-\
(____))( \-----------------------------------------------------------
(____)) _
(____))
(____))____/---------------------------------------------------------


Trying to get barleybooley in here. It's a bit of an uphill struggle.



Maybe if we all shout at her?

#8

I was talking to a guy with a big red mark on his forehead today, he put a suction cup thing on it yesterday and didn't expect such results.

1 person has thanked this post
Ostrom Registered User
#9

Rozabeez said:
I was talking to a guy with a big red mark on his forehead today, he put a suction cup thing on it yesterday and didn't expect such results.


Why did he do that? What could it be used for?

banquo Registered User
#10

Was this in dunnes?

I have decided to include a lolcat in every post.



I f*ckin' love lolcats.

barleybooley Registered User
#11

*say something cool*

I fell on my bottom



Um, anyone got anything nice planned for the week off?

1 person has thanked this post
#12

I'm sure he had his reasons. I didn't think to ask why actually. Ugh, 9 hour shift after so much time off, not cool.

Ostrom Registered User
#13

barleybooley said:
*say something cool*

I fell on my bottom



Um, anyone got anything nice planned for the week off?


Maynooth off next week?

banquo Registered User
#14

barleybooley


Um, anyone got anything nice planned for the week off?


I plan to visit my girlfriend in Mayo.

Also: Thesis thesis thesis. And essay essay essay. I've a backlog of crap to hand in from the election!

barleybooley Registered User
#15

banquo said:
Was this in dunnes?

I have decided to include a lolcat in every post.



I f*ckin' love lolcats.


I do believe banquo bats for the other team.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!