The Volt Registered User
#31

Maldron HQ is gonna be a ritual from now on =] Atmosphere there was incredible, great buzz. The match was surreal, felt amazing to be there. Managed to get a photo into the Times this morning with my mate Alex so I was delighted too, also I was apparently well visable after Baker's goal . Media Whore haha

#32

Voltwad said:
Maldron HQ is gonna be a ritual from now on


You can only imagine what the hotel management made of it all - bar and lobby jammed with hundreds of chanting beer monsters.

I'd say the no-doubt astronomical takings eased the pain though.

Craft25 Awaiting Email Confirmation
#33

What's the half time facilities like inside the stadium lads?

Also what did that off side goal look like from inside? anyone have a good angle, i thought he was very tight with the left centre back, but the camera angles were shoite!

The Volt Registered User
#34

I hate the way ya can't judge them things on RTE's cameras =/

Half time facilities are grand, plenty of toilets, food is okay (could do with a few sweets, bars etc) but i'm sure it'll be even better by summer

eirebhoy Registered User
#35

Craft25 said:
Also what did that off side goal look like from inside? anyone have a good angle, i thought he was very tight with the left centre back, but the camera angles were shoite!

If RTE froze the picture it would have helped. I thought he looked onside.

DaaaaaaaaaaN Registered User
#36

Are they doing anything with two empty spaces behind each goal or are they just leaving it like that?

Guy:Incognito Registered User
#37

Voltwad said:
I hate the way ya can't judge them things on RTE's cameras =/

Half time facilities are grand, plenty of toilets, food is okay (could do with a few sweets, bars etc) but i'm sure it'll be even better by summer


No Burdocks?

dreamers75 Registered User
#38

DaaaaaaaaaaN said:
Are they doing anything with two empty spaces behind each goal or are they just leaving it like that?



temp stand going on other side soon.


I dont see the SDCC needing to put in anymore stands not until rovers dominate the champions league anyway

Hard Worker Registered User
#39

dreamers75 said:
temp stand going on other side soon.




It's not a temporary stand. It will be a permanent structure. The foundation is ready and the construction will start on Monday week. It's an 18 week build so should be ready by the end of July.

Guy:Incognito Registered User
#40

Hard Worker said:
It's not a temporary stand. It will be a permanent structure. The foundation is ready and the construction will start on Monday week. It's an 18 week build so should be ready by the end of July.


How many will it hold?

Opposite the existing stand and backing onto the school I assume?

dreamers75 Registered User
#41

Hard Worker said:
It's not a temporary stand. It will be a permanent structure. The foundation is ready and the construction will start on Monday week. It's an 18 week build so should be ready by the end of July.



the plans in SDCC offices has a temp stand near idential to whats at pats perm foundation but the seating is temp.


could have changed been a while since i was there.

Hard Worker Registered User
#42

Stekelly said:
How many will it hold?

Opposite the existing stand and backing onto the school I assume?


Yes, opposite the existing stand. Capacity of just over 3000.

#43

dreamers75 said:
the plans in SDCC offices has a temp stand near idential to whats at pats perm foundation but the seating is temp.


could have changed been a while since i was there.

They have. Its a permanent structure.

dreamers75 Registered User
#44

CiaranC said:
They have. Its a permanent structure.



god bless the SDCC so and little timmy

Guy:Incognito Registered User
#45

dreamers75 said:
god bless the SDCC so and little timmy


Tier the bastard I say. Lets get a 30,000 all seater bowl going. Start digging down like barce did.


"If you build it, they will come"

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!