dr.fuzzenstein Registered User
#2,236

goodstuff! said:


HOW MUCH??!!!!!!!!!!
That guy is on drugs.
Here's the same car only better, same year, same engine, good condition, low mileage, metallic paint, E1500.
Dreamer ad was viewed 391 times, he must be rubbing his hands with dollar signs in his eyes, if only he knew people only look at it for a laugh...
And plus alloy wheels. Though his ad claims the car has done one mile, I doubt it.

woops, forgot linky:
http://www.carzone.ie/search/Opel/Astra/1.4-5Dr-/201105201072499/advert?channel=CARS

1 person has thanked this post
#2,237

-Corkie- said:
Very nice but the side skirts look awful. It would be something I would expect to see in the bangeromics thread and not here..

Nicer one here: http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/2320347

Or this: http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/2366097

Yes he is a dreamer!!


LE models attract a significant premium over standard 20VT or Turbo Plus models, if he dropped the price by €2k it'd be around right(presuming he's offering a decent warranty with it too).

Been a member of the fccuk forums for a few years as I've always hankered after a broom yellow 20VT, but the potential pitfalls of ownership keep putting me off

Limerick man Registered User
#2,238

Those Fiat Coupes are amazing cars, probably the best car I've ever driven.

#2,239

Limerick man said:
Those Fiat Coupes are amazing cars, probably the best car I've ever driven.


Really? I'd love to get a spin in one.

Look fairly shíte though

#2,240

They're a bit of a marmite car. Always loved them, personally.

3 people have thanked this post
Wolverine_1999 Registered User
#2,241

Tragedy said:
LE models attract a significant premium over standard 20VT or Turbo Plus models, if he dropped the price by €2k it'd be around right(presuming he's offering a decent warranty with it too).

Been a member of the fccuk forums for a few years as I've always hankered after a broom yellow 20VT, but the potential pitfalls of ownership keep putting me off


I think the endless amount of receipts for work done to the car is hilarious

He literally was "Fixing It Again Tomorrow"

Cmar-Ireland Registered User
#2,242

How about an overpriced Allroad ?

dr.fuzzenstein Registered User
#2,243

Cmar-Ireland said:
How about an overpriced Allroad ?


Polish plates, that will be a LHD then.

1 person has thanked this post
Cmar-Ireland Registered User
#2,244

dr.fuzzenstein said:
Polish plates, that will be a LHD then.


It says LHD on the ad.
You could pick up a good RHD one for about half the price the seller is looking for !

coolbeans Registered User
#2,245

Wolverine_1999 said:
I think the endless amount of receipts for work done to the car is hilarious

He literally was "Fixing It Again Tomorrow"


No, that's just basic preventative maintenance on a well looked after high performance car. I'd expect to see the same amount of paper work on a Benz, Beemer etc. It looks a good'un. The power and sensation of speed in them is tremendous!

PS - I don't think I'd like to buy a car from you.

Wolverine_1999 Registered User
#2,246

coolbeans said:
No, that's just basic preventative maintenance on a well looked after high performance car. I'd expect to see the same amount of paper work on a Benz, Beemer etc. It looks a good'un. The power and sensation of speed in them is tremendous!

PS - I don't think I'd like to buy a car from you.


There's preventative maintenance, and then there's fix and repair maintenance.

Whichever one it is, it's still a crazy amount of work and money to have to put into a car that in the end still is only a FIAT!

#2,247

Wolverine_1999 said:
it's still a crazy amount of work and money to have to put into a car that in the end still is only a FIAT!


It's a poor mans Ferrari (and thats not a joke)

1 person has thanked this post
#2,248

Has the ad changed? I can't see any massive list of repairs, only a reference to it having full service history and sensible items being replaced? And there's a list of the highlights of the spec after that? Like those coupes alright, but that colour and kit are not appealing to me. One of the few cars that yellow suits... Price does seem mad alright.

Limerick man Registered User
#2,249

SV said:
Really? I'd love to get a spin in one.

Look fairly shíte though


Yeah, guarantee you'd enjoy it more than the Clio (if at all possible )

#2,250

SV said:
Really? I'd love to get a spin in one.

Look fairly shíte though


I just dont know what to say to that. There's nothing to add really.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!