Robin_Blinds Registered User

hey guys just wondering where in ireland would i be able to get a penile subincision or a gential bisection done? ive been keen on the idea for ages and have now only finally got the guts to go through with it. anyone here had one done? advice would be welcome!

peace and mods!

robin_blinds

what the hell is that. Sounds sore

look it up on wiki dude! i havent deceided which yet the penile subscion or the gential bi section!

troll

1 person has thanked this post

ew thats nasty. Good luck with that

pixiestix Registered User

sounds and looks painful, i have never heard of any one getting that done in ireland, you should call a well established piercer and ask if they know of anyone who does it, they might have heard of a piercer /someone that does it

pwd said:
troll

ok chump

pixiestix said:
sounds and looks painful, i have never heard of any one getting that done in ireland, you should call a well established piercer and ask if they know of anyone who does it, they might have heard of a piercer /someone that does it

thanks! maybe ill fly over to london for a weekend of party and modding!

Robin_Blinds said:
thanks! maybe ill fly over to london for a weekend of party and modding!

careful if you're gonna be drinking, booze and piercings or gettngs your man parts diced and sliced is not a good idea

1 person has thanked this post

pixiestix said:
careful if you're gonna be drinking, booze and piercings or gettngs your man parts diced and sliced is not a good idea

Dont think its a good idea when you are sober either lol

seanybiker said:
Dont think its a good idea when you are sober either lol

yeah, if i had man salami i wouldnt get it sliced and diced niethers, that's for sure, but each to their own. the pics look soooo painful, i like pain and all, but that is frightening looking

pixiestix said:

i once ruined a PA by pleasuring myself.

Mod edit--Distasteful description removed.

Hellrazer Moderator

Robin_Blinds said:
ok chump

Robin,

Hes not the only one who thinks this is a troll.Im leaving this open for the time being but Im watching this thread very carefully.

Your last post was not really in the spirit of the forum--bear in mind that there are kids reading these boards.

Richie.

Hellrazer said:
Robin,

Your last post was not really in the spirit of the forum--bear in mind that there are kids reading these boards.

i agree...ya kinda went over board there on tho graphic detail

Star Lord Moderator

I'm closing the thread.

Read the charter, we have an extreme body mod forum for discussing of such extreme mods, to which access must be requested and approved.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!