InTranceWeTrust Registered User
#1

Made this thread a few days ago, but I don't know where it went! Is there a pub or a club where transexuals hang out in Dublin? How can I tell if they are transexuals or not. Do you think a 20 year old college student would have a chance pulling any on a night out? Any tips!?

Thanks.

Stark Registered User
#2

I deleted the thread because you were essentially looking for an escort service but without the cost. The purpose of this forum isn't to provide a hookup service. Now I'll leave this thread open to see if anyone wants a discussion on transsexual friendly spots in Ireland but on a strictly "keep it clean" basis.

InTranceWeTrust Registered User
#3

Sorry Stark, I didn't mean to break the charter.

crotalus667 Registered User
#4

If I recall correctly there are a few cross dressing club’s that have nights either every month or every other week in Dublin I have not been so I cant say if many TS’s attend, to be honest your chances of pulling a TS is probably about the same as if you approached any other person just looking to pull If I where you I would stick to the personals

Joeytheparrot Moderator
#5
Louisevb Registered User
#6

It might interest you that I am the webmistress of http://www.tranniehaven.com
We are looking at doing a social night once a month in a bar in town starting March 09
Aside from that I've also put together an LGBT dating site based in Ireland which will cover the LGBT spectrum under one site. It will be launched early March. It is on line now in a test format, for initial reaction and just needs to be tweeked a tad.
Louise

InTranceWeTrust Registered User
#7

Louisevb said:
It might interest you that I am the webmistress of http://www.tranniehaven.com
We are looking at doing a social night once a month in a bar in town starting March 09
Aside from that I've also put together an LGBT dating site based in Ireland which will cover the LGBT spectrum under one site. It will be launched early March. It is on line now in a test format, for initial reaction and just needs to be tweeked a tad.
Louise


Hi Louise thanks for replying, and thanks to everybody else for their input as well.

What I'm about to say next will sound shallow of me but I feel that honesty is the best policy. I am really only sexually interested in very feminine pre-op transsexuals, does your group include such members? In an effort to redeem myself somewhat I should point out that I'm not only interested in a sexual relationship and would love something more serious.

Thanks,
Mike.

Louisevb Registered User
#8

It depends on who turns up on the night really and we have no control over that. There are loads more transvestites than transexuals so you need to take that into account. Age varies from early twenties to fifties really. The most feminine would be those in their twenties who have been on hormones for some time.
I will post information on the board here and on Tranniehaven.com when this night is running.
Louise

shoegirl Registered User
#9

InTranceWeTrust said:
What I'm about to say next will sound shallow of me but I feel that honesty is the best policy. I am really only sexually interested in very feminine pre-op transsexuals, does your group include such members? In an effort to redeem myself somewhat I should point out that I'm not only interested in a sexual relationship and would love something more serious.


Um. Ok. On one hand, I know a lot of people are very contemptuous of people who are perceived as being fetishists regarding transfolks. And I get the impression that the T group mentioned by Louise is a general support group rather than a meat market for people who are attracted to transpeople.

However, I do know that it can be VERY difficult for both pre and post op women and men to find somebody who really appreciates them so there is definitely a need to be in some little way positive about encouraging people to be more open about relationships between non-trans and trans people (I would like to use words like cis and GID but I am guessing people generally understand words like trans and non trans better).

InTranceWeTrust Registered User
#10

Thanks Louise please keep us updated.

Shoegirl I understand completely what you are saying and I do acknowledge that I am in a way "exploiting" transsexuals for their unique positions, but it is more than a sexual thing for me. If my desire for a relationship was purely physical I could frequent one of the many transsexual escorts in Dublin. Most people are attracted to others on a physical level initially, I don't think I am much different. Trannsexuals are more than a "fetish" for me.

Otaku Girl Registered User
#11

InTranceWeTrust said:
Thanks Louise please keep us updated.

Shoegirl I understand completely what you are saying and I do acknowledge that I am in a way "exploiting" transsexuals for their unique positions, but it is more than a sexual thing for me. If my desire for a relationship was purely physical I could frequent one of the many transsexual escorts in Dublin. Most people are attracted to others on a physical level initially, I don't think I am much different. Trannsexuals are more than a "fetish" for me.


Most transexuals tend to avoid sex until the get the SRS. I doubt any TS would enjoy being objectivified to the point of being a mere "fetish". You see,it's because of people like you that so many of us do wait until we have the SRS before having relationships.If you ever do meet a TS I hope you will maintain your honesty is the best policy,rather than attempting to exploit them. Your best hope is with the drag queens in trannie haven or whatever it's called,TS tend to be too intelligent to be exploited or manipulated.

InTranceWeTrust Registered User
#12

I think I am being judged unfairly here. I like girls with penises. I'm no different than lads who seek out girls with big breasts, or long legs. Attraction is usually physical at first, especially in a night-club or pub situation.

#13

I don't think you are getting unfairly judged.

When fellas speaks of having a preference for women with a particular characteristic they may be naturally inclined to look more favourable on someone who meets said criteria. But they rarely if ever set out to met people with those sole attributes to the exclusion of other women.

You come across (perhaps unfairly) as looking for bit of walking meat which hits your kink.

InTranceWeTrust Registered User
#14

I never said anything about excluding other women. I've slept with plenty, but in all my years I've never had the chance to meet a TS.

#15

InTranceWeTrust said:
I never said anything about excluding other women. I've slept with plenty, but in all my years I've never had the chance to meet a TS.


Aww well then that's totally different, of course we'd all like to be part of your social experiment to get your little kink out of your system just so you can go back to sleeping with all those plenty of women and have something to tell your grandkids about when you're finally that old that admitting it will be no less embarrassing than how you constantly p!ss yourself everytime you sneeze.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!