Blatter Registered User
#4,261

lol

Ben Smith
Another sign football has gone mad. Real Madrid have signed a seven-year-old from Argentina. His name is Leo.

Glico Man Registered User
#4,262

antomorro-sei said:
Any of you lads know if its possible to get a season ticket for FCB? I'm gonna be living in Barcelona for the year like so wouldn't mind taking in a few games!

There's a massive waiting list to get one, which is a bugger as I've had to give mine up this year as I couldn't afford to renew it and nor can my dad

You may be able to get a half-season ticket for the first half and then try and get one for the second half.

1 person has thanked this post
cactus mac88 Registered User
#4,263

Hi lads.

Ill be in Barcelona when the 2nd leg of the super cup will be on.

Just found out that you can buy tickets on the Barca website for the match and you can print out the tickets.

Just wondering has anyone gone done this route before and if it was grand?

Really want to buy the tickets online just in case it is sold out when I get over there next week.

Thanks for any help.

#4,264

There's no problem with it. It's as official as buying from the ticket office. Just so long as you purchase off the Barça site and no other ones that is

#4,265

aaronh007 said:
There's no problem with it. It's as official as buying from the ticket office. Just so long as you purchase off the Barça site and no other ones that is

Thanks pal.

Ill buy them now

redout Registered User
#4,266

cactus mac88 said:
Thanks pal.

Ill buy them now

Be advised sometimes you are not able to print and collection at stadium will be required.

EDIT: You will need the credit card used to purchase and a form of ID usually.

#4,267

redout said:
Be advised sometimes you are not able to print and collection at stadium will be required.

EDIT: You will need the credit card used to purchase and a form of ID usually.

Id be able to bring the credit card with me but it wouldn't be my card. Would there be any problems if it wasn't my card?

And sorry lads just one last question. Any preference on which stand? North or South?

redout Registered User
#4,268

cactus mac88 said:
Id be able to bring the credit card with me but it wouldn't be my card. Would there be any problems if it wasn't my card?

And sorry lads just one last question. Any preference on which stand? North or South?

I let a mate use my soci card for the Arsenal match though he purchased with his credit card on my membership. Just flashed his credit card and my soci at the stadium and they said nothing. Soci cards have the pic of the member on them so they dont seem to have a problem.

Gol sud is where the Boixos Nois are located - the colourful bunch you see with all the flags and make all the noise. I sat there for the manita and was class. Right behind the goal where Xavi scored

#4,269

Thanks for the help lads.

I know its only the super cup but i'm looking forward to it.

Cheers.

#4,270

cactus mac88 said:
Thanks for the help lads.

I know its only the super cup but i'm looking forward to it.

Cheers.

It's only Real!

2 people have thanked this post
antomorro-sei Registered User
#4,271

aaronh007 said:
There's a massive waiting list to get one, which is a bugger as I've had to give mine up this year as I couldn't afford to renew it and nor can my dad

You may be able to get a half-season ticket for the first half and then try and get one for the second half.

Thanks man. They seem to have these 3,6 or 9 game tickets on Barca's site. Should I be able to get one of them?

Guess I'll get that and then visit grounds around the country then!

miralize Registered User
#4,272

First Training session for Sanchez and Copa America players

#4,273

antomorro-sei said:
Thanks man. They seem to have these 3,6 or 9 game tickets on Barca's site. Should I be able to get one of them?

Guess I'll get that and then visit grounds around the country then!

They don't really sell too many of those 9 game tickets tbh. 3 and 6 are the more regularly bought ones.

Seany Registered User
#4,274

Supercopa 1st leg - Madrid v Barça - 14th August

The Dublin penya are meeting at Murray's (O'Connell St) for first leg this Sunday evening from 8pm if anyone is around and interested in watching it with us.

www.fcbdublin.com

#4,275

Sorry me again lads

Just bought the tickets for the match there on the official Barcelona site.

There was no option to print tickets for this match but I thought id get an email or something with something to print out to bring to the ticket office in Barcelona or a reference number.

Do I just go to the ticket office in Barcelona and give them the credit card I purchased the tickets with and they'll give me the tickets?

Thanks for any help

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!