Jessibelle Registered User

Tree said:
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo NO MORE MASTERS!!!! (results next week, and phd commmences two weeks later, but it's pretty much done.....)

I secretly hate you Congrats!!! This time next week mine will be done.... oh IT WILL BE DONE

Tree Moderator

Jessibelle said:
I secretly hate you Congrats!!! This time next week mine will be done.... oh IT WILL BE DONE

I vote for partying on next week so!

RobFowl Moderator

3 people have thanked this post
Tree Moderator

Well now, any scandal with anyone? PhD is going nicely here, still without a set project but c'est la vie, gonna be in all day tomorrow optimising some assays, lucky me.

kyedhen.female Registered User

Hey guys I just have a quick query here:
I have tendinitis in my shoulder and have been given a note by my doctor, requesting an x-ray to make sure there's no serious damage to the joint... what do I do now? Just ring up Vincent's and ask for an appointment for an x-ray?
Sorry if this sounds silly but I've never had to have an x-ray before (apart from at the dentist's as a kid)

This is the banter thread and I didn't think my question was worth starting a thread over

Watching ER and the surgeons play music. All sorts of music, Peruvian pan pipes, some sort of African music and even some rock

Does that happen in real life, do the surgeons play music as you are under the knife? I want to know

bythewoods Registered User

mikemac1 said:
This is the banter thread and I didn't think my question was worth starting a thread over

Watching ER and the surgeons play music. All sorts of music, Peruvian pan pipes, some sort of African music and even some rock

Does that happen in real life, do the surgeons play music as you are under the knife? I want to know

Yep!

1 person has thanked this post
Tree Moderator

So, has anyone got any scandal? None of ye got engaged or married or became parents in the last while? Anyone finishing up school/starting new educations?

I'm about 6mo into a phd, lucky me. No babies, not engaged etc

mardybumbum Registered User

Tree said:
So, has anyone got any scandal? None of ye got engaged or married or became parents in the last while? Anyone finishing up school/starting new educations?

I'm about 6mo into a phd, lucky me. No babies, not engaged etc

All the US med students I've met are engaged or married. Crazy I tell ya.

Tree Moderator

where do they find the time to get engaged or married? *grumble*shouldbeworkingharder*grumble*

mardybumbum Registered User

Tree said:
where do they find the time to get engaged or married? *grumble*shouldbeworkingharder*grumble*

Not sure, I think a lot tend to be very religious which may have something to do with it.
Starting 4 weeks of Trauma/Emergency Surgery tomorrow. West Philadelphia tends to supply a lot of interesting cases.

Jessibelle Registered User

Is there a reason I keep getting notified of new posts in the forum, when there's none? ???

Larianne Registered User

Spooooky!!

Tree Moderator

Jessibelle said:
Is there a reason I keep getting notified of new posts in the forum, when there's none? ???

They're just trying to get you back here more often

The_Dazzler Registered User

Got my hospital pre-reg in Edinburgh.

4 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!