IvaBigWun Banned

I hate mean people.

The really, really mean kind who always missed their round even before the R word was mentioned. The kind who always sit on their hands when the charity box went around the office.

My favourite was a friend of a friends Dad who had two TVs on top of each other. Because one had no sound and the other had no picture

So whats the worst you've ever heard?

305 people have thanked this post
Huggles Registered User

One of my mates is pretty bad. When we all go for a meal together she will take a calculator out and calculate her portion of the meal down to the last cent.

70 people have thanked this post
galwayrush Registered User

Once in a restaurant, 4 people at a table near us, three of them leave a tip at the table on leaving, last person at the table pockets tip without the rest noticing.

324 people have thanked this post

I have loads. One that happened yesterday was, one of my really tight friends charged another friend 3 euros for a slice of his pizza when they came.
He's such an unbelievable snake.

19 people have thanked this post
briantwin Registered User

my dad walked into my neighbours house one time and there were sheets of toilet paper all over the sitting room. The wife had bought 3 different kinds and was seeing which brand was the best value (ie which had more sheets per roll). I'm going to assume she would disregard such things as quality and texture.

30 people have thanked this post
Fizman Registered User

galwayrush said:
Once in a restaurant, 4 people at a table near us, three of them leave a tip at the table on leaving, last person at the table pockets tip without the rest noticing.

Yoink!

54 people have thanked this post
LEIN Category Moderator

briantwin said:
my dad walked into my neighbours house one time and there were sheets of toilet paper all over the sitting room. The wife had bought 3 different kinds and was seeing which brand was the best value (ie which had more sheets per roll). I'm going to assume she would disregard such things as quality and texture.

Is there not a total number of sheets on the packaging??

7 people have thanked this post
briantwin Registered User

Damo9090 said:
Is there not a total number of sheets on the packaging??

When you'rer that stingey im sure you'd count the number of chips you'd get in McDonalds because you'd think they were trying to rip you off.

5 people have thanked this post
sweetie Registered User

my dad tells a story from when he was younger and he was drinking with some friends and one of them was teetotal. When it came to his round he bought 4 fizzy oranges for them.

121 people have thanked this post
Mont Banned

Anyone notice that the meanest people are the rich ones - i have a mate whose family is loaded and the guy is the stingiest in the world - he would pick up 2c if he saw it on the street, always shops in the Somalia shop and is so proud when he picks up a top for under a tenner. One of the lads went shopping with him in Dunnes and he picked up a load of stuff but was too mean to pay the 22c for a bag so the 2 of them practically carried 15 items each for a half a mile

47 people have thanked this post
Sweeno Registered User

my friend bought some perfume or somethin for his g/f for xmas from boots, couple days later he heard there was 10% off so he brought it back, got a refund, then bought it again savin himself about 2 euro..

another one we were all sittin round the sittin room, couple spliffs goin round, same friend rang up mizonis pizza, asked what the minimum delivery order was, 8 euro was the reply, can i have 8 cans of coke please? nd they delivered em, we lived so close to mizonis we could see it out our sittin room windowand watched them as they walked over , they really hated us funny stuff

91 people have thanked this post
00112984 Registered User

Used to work with the meanest woman in the world. She was going to the shop one day and asked if any of us wanted anything. I wanted something (can't for the life of me remember what, we'll say a bottle of Coke) so gave her €1.20. She came back five minutes later Coke-less, gave me back my €1.20. Turned out the shop had put Coke up to €1.22 a bottle and she didn't want to spend €0.02 of her own money in case she wouldn't get it back off me.

238 people have thanked this post
Ste.phen Registered User

sweetie said:
my dad tells a story from when he was younger and he was drinking with some friends and one of them was teetotal. When it came to his round he bought 4 fizzy oranges for them.

That could be more expensive than the Alcohol these days ;-)

27 people have thanked this post

ridiculous stories

4 people have thanked this post
Sam Vimes Registered User

my gf's ex got two tickets for them to see a concert for christmas and they were quite expensive. Turns out they were his christmas present from his mother

3 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!