A few generic questions for you to get you going:
What's your Poker story?
What are your Poker plans for next year?
Who is the player(s) you play against regularly that you respect the most?
Any epiphany moments in your career?
First off thanks for doing this and congrats again on the Supernova Elite.
1. How do you deal with the tedium of the volume of SnG's you play?
2. Why did you choose to focus on this one area of poker over, say, cash games?
3. Who is your non-poker hero and why?
4. Do you think that poker offers big rewards but takes too much in return in terms of personal life? How do you try and strike a balance, or do you try?
5. Do you have any specific strategies for adapting your online skills to live MTT's like the IPC or the Irish Open?
Thanks again and good luck in all your goals for this year
What age are you?
How many tables do you play at a time?
Did you / Do you study poker much i.e. books, training sites etc.?
If you had one piece of advice for newbies what would it be?
any hand(live) that you remember playing particularly well?
Are you a poker pro? If so, what role does poker have in your long-term future?
Hi Mick 1 Did you ever ride ahorse through the green areas of Finglas bare back.
2.Would you consider Galway a foreign holiday?
3.Any regrets about leaving the roofing business to be a poker player?
4.Have you spent your FPPS? or are they waiting for arainy day.
5Favourite holiday destination? ever consider moving abroad and play with the sun on your back so to speak.
Do you not get insanely bored of sit n go's?
Are you going to get the porsche?
Fav football team?
Hi this really interests me because i have taken up sit and gos in the last 2 months ive played a 1000 sample so its good to be able to ask someone like you a few questions!
What levels did you start at?
What level did you find toughest to make the move up at?
What is the best possible way to learn while moving up the levels eg:books , coaching etc.....
Im currently playing $10 turbos what roi should i be looking to attain at this level in order to be a winning player at higher levels?
What has been your worse downswing?
Congrats on making sne
Congrats on making your goal to become supernova elite but to be honest I find it more impressive to see monthly graphs of people killing cash games than somebody who is after playing 10 million sng's or whatever. It is a very good achievement and all but playing a standard strategy with good ICM is all that is required to beat these games for your win rate. I mean there are exceptional sng players such as gidders, z32fanatic, bigjoe2003 etc that have had sick win rates at sngs but being praised for spending hours and hours grinding these things and contributing unholy amounts of rake isn't the most inspiring poker feat that I have ever heard. Anyway I wish you similar sucess as fellow elite's like Dario Miniri and RainKhan. Then I'll tip my hat to you sir!
1. How do you find the sngs on Euro sites at the same level that you regularly play? 2. I like sngs as well and tried to turn to cash as "its where the money is" but its slowly dawning that I'm just not suited, I spew and tilt. Please comment. 3. Imo the only way to win at poker is to play your best every time you ply. Do you agree. If so how do you prepare for a session. 4. And do you ever feel like quitting if the first 10 sngs go very well and you may have a loosing night if you keep playing, cause I do, discuss
just about to leave for galway. not sure if ill be online for the next couple of days if i am ill answer a few Q`s then. doubt ill be online for the rest of 2day night
How long did you grind the low stakes sngs? if ever?
Where did you learn sng strategy or did you develop your own style that worked?
Did you always have strict bankroll management?
and your question is ??????????????????????
congrats again Mick
1) Can I kip on the couch in ur suite at WSOP? I cant afford a hotel. ta.