conceited Banned

bruce lee v chuck norris, enough said bitches.

(Invalid youtube)

4 people have thanked this post
TerrorFirmer Registered User

The main scenes in Gorgeous.

Police Story movies.

The fighting in Never Back Down was pretty good. More grit then I expected from that kind of teenage film.

And a whole load of Asian movies I can just never seem to remember the names of, shame.

Was just talking with a friend recently about how disappointing it is of the modern lack of bar room brawls and cheesy one man army actioners.

Lamper.sffc Registered User

Equilibrium.

(Invalid youtube)

TerrorFirmer said:

Was just talking with a friend recently about how disappointing it is of the modern lack of bar room brawls and cheesy one man army actioners.

Welcome to the jungle was the only one i know off in recent times. I really liked it for what it was and it reminded me how much i miss these films.

(Invalid youtube)

1 person has thanked this post
Darko Registered User

Simply the most intense fight scene in years.

Rockshamrover Registered User

Some good fight scenes in the Transporter films. Don't know how to do that link stuff, can somebody else oblige?

Harrybelafonte Registered User

ong bak, all of it

Darko said:
Simply the most intense fight scene in years.

Great scene. Whats the film. Would like to get my hands on it.

Rockshamrover said:
Some good fight scenes in the Transporter films. Don't know how to do that link stuff, can somebody else oblige?

If you are looking to do the link stuff.
In the youtube site highlight then copy the embedded part to the right side of youtube clip. Then when you are posting a reply, paste it into your post. When you have done this, highlight it and then hit the youtube thingy in the top right of you post box.

(Invalid youtube)

(Invalid youtube)

Mrmoe Registered User

The best one for me has to be Shoot'em Up especially this scene.
All other fight scenes are kind of ghey tbh.
(Invalid youtube)

Darko Registered User

Lamper.sffc said:
Great scene. Whats the film. Would like to get my hands on it.

It's from Flashpoint. Happened to see it in HMV for 6 euro during the week and I cannot recommend it enough. Another great Donnie Yen film to get your hands on is Dragon Tiger Gate.

Darko said:
It's from Flashpoint. Happened to see it in HMV for 6 euro during the week and I cannot recommend it enough. Another great Donnie Yen film to get your hands on is Dragon Tiger Gate.

Cheers man

Yeah, Iv heard of that one. Seen the trailer for it and it looked great. Been meaning to get my hands on it for a while. Loved SPL so very interested to get more of his movies.

2 scenes from probably my favourite zombie/yakuza/kung fu movie.

(Invalid youtube)

(Invalid youtube)

Fysh Moderator

The "Muay Thai vs Capoeira" fight scene from Ong Bak:

Or failing that, almost any of the fight scenes from "Dragon Lives Again" (not just a bruceploitation flick, according to a comment on IMDB, but in fact THE bruceploitation flick):

Bruce helping out his friend Chinese Popeye:

Bruce showing off his magical third leg (dubbed in Spanish for added hilarity):

allybhoy Registered User

Harrybelafonte said:
ong bak, all of it

agreed...

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!