Logical Fallacy Registered User

**** a default vehicle. Endlessly looking for fuel, noisey etc.

I'll stay on foot and solo.

Transit van with bull-bars on the front. Easily modifiable to hold a plough on the front and you could sleep in the back, easy to store food and could carry a bicycle in the back in case of running out of fuel.

Full.Duck Registered User

Drunkmonkey79 said:
Thats like a Zoolander truck, it needs to be at least 3 times bigger then that.

Why you acting so messed up towards him?

sheesh Registered User

something practical like a van so you can hide in it. Preferably 4wd.

once you got out of a populated area and ran out of fuel then a bike would be handy to get you to your eventual destination.

ScumLord Moderator

sheesh said:
something practical like a van so you can hide in it. Preferably 4wd.

once you got out of a populated area and ran out of fuel then a bike would be handy to get you to your eventual destination.
Next time your driving through the countryside take note of all the diesel tanks you'll see on farms. As long as your driving a diesel your never more than 5 miles from some ones private stash.

1 person has thanked this post
Glico Man Registered User

One of these please

Knight XV

Covered in masses of high-strength steel, aluminium, ceramic and opaque composites the car is heavily armoured in every aspect, features bullet-proof ballistic glass windows and high-resistance door hinges, just in case anyone tries to infiltrate the cabin. There’s even a special firewall compartment in between the engine bay and the cabin for extra protection.

1 person has thanked this post

That's a killing machine!

Weight: 13,000 lbs
Diesel Engine: Cummins ISB 6.7 L.
FLIR night vision cameras mounted front and rear, on individual screens
Roof mounted rear view camera
ASC Ballistic run flat system on all tires

Coriolanus Registered User

It wouldn't fit on most motorways in Ireland, never mind the backroads.

Make your own roads

Glico Man Registered User

Exactly... that thing will knock down walls, telegraph poles etc... or you could just take it off road smashing down fences and gates and avoid the Z's altogether

RiderOnTheStorm Registered User

I think this is an awsome vehicle.

I dont thnk you need armour plating against zombies (they are falling apart!). If I cant claw my way through something, then they wont be able to either.

Advantages: Lots of them avail raound the country, high windows, secure sides. Sized for irish roads. Can be converted to be mobile safe house / command centre / hospital / etc. Lots of room in luggage area for equipment etc. And it runs on diesel (avail at any local farm)

sheesh Registered User

take that horrible zombies!!!

wow with a dry cool wit like that i could be an action here

2 people have thanked this post
Grizzly 45 Registered User

aaronh007 said:
One of these please

Covered in masses of high-strength steel, aluminium, ceramic and opaque composites the car is heavily armoured in every aspect, features bullet-proof ballistic glass windows and high-resistance door hinges, just in case anyone tries to infiltrate the cabin. There’s even a special firewall compartment in between the engine bay and the cabin for extra protection.

Hmmm,didnt know Z's knew how to make IEDs or use RPG launchers!
Parts will be fun over here too.You need speed and anti personel protection rather than armour protection.

Grizzly 45 said:
Hmmm,didnt know Z's knew how to make IEDs or use RPG launchers!
Parts will be fun over here too.You need speed and anti personel protection rather than armour protection.

What about the raiders?

steviecakes Registered User

All the earlier talk of a simple bike got me thinking.... what about one of these:

You could have great craic while getting away on the Beer Bike!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!