FutureGuy Moderator

Hi all,
are there any decent car boot sales going on in or around the city. I think there's one out in Coonagh Cross, but we cannot find it

Thanks!

elmolesto Registered User

FutureGuy said:
Hi all,
are there any decent car boot sales going on in or around the city. I think there's one out in Coonagh Cross, but we cannot find it

Thanks!

The one in Coonagh Cross is gone long time. The nearest I know are Scariff, Newcastlewest ( once a month ), Castletownroche ( every fortnight ) and Rathcormac ( once a month ).

karen4691 Registered User

Hi, the car boot sales in scariff are brilliant. lots of variety. I have bought a lot there. handbags, shoes, clothes, but In particular bed linen, really good stuff too. there is a lady there every so often who has a very good variety of stuff....great..

flutered Registered User

there is a market in the eastway buisness park every sunday, it is the one that was out in meelick. can anyone say when the next on in castletownroache is on.

kenoconnell Registered User

flutered said:
there is a market in the eastway buisness park every sunday, it is the one that was out in meelick. can anyone say when the next on in castletownroache is on.

where bouts is it, is it on tomo????

Tx ken

flutered Registered User

yes it is on every sunday, it is signposted from the ballysimon roundabout,
also i think there is one in barringtons carpark opposite the absolute hotel, if some one could give directions please.

pappyodaniel Registered User

Every Sunday in Barrington's carpark across the road from the Absolut hotel. There's a better one in Co. Clare up in Tumgraney (Scariff) on Sundays...

manna452121 Registered User

You will also find one in the old factory above the Raddisson hotel on the ennis rd after the Two Mile Inn,mind the roadwoks

pappyodaniel Registered User

manna452121 said:
You will also find one in the old factory above the Raddisson hotel on the ennis rd after the Two Mile Inn,mind the roadwoks

Ya you're best to take the Old Cratloe Rd.

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!