#1,502

Binky has been found safe and well, thank God.

Attachments
Binky BrickTop.jpg
#1,503

Hi all,

Missing my cat, Ted since Friday evening.
7year old male tabby, with white bib and paws. Distinctive nose markings.

Quite scared of everything, friendly unless provoked, persistant meower.

Lost in the Finglas/Ballygall/Glasnevin area.

swjf Registered User
#1,504

Good news!

Waffle the cat was brought home safe and sound this evening. Thrilled to have her back!

To all those owners whose cats are still missing - have faith. People surprise you and word of mouth is an incredibly powerful tool

Best of luck

4 people have thanked this post
mutiny Registered User
#1,505

Thats great about Waffle!

#1,506

Ted has been found!

Read the advice from the threads here and went around to the neighbours. One of them was having a large extension done. He went into it and Ted was there. He got in through the window but couldn't get out.

He would've been out tomorrow anyway when the builders arrived, but Im so relieved nonetheless.

2 people have thanked this post
akiely7 Registered User
#1,507

Hi, Belle has been missing since 26 of February 2012 at around 5 or 6 o'clock from the Rhebogue area of Limerick. She is a boxer, brown all over with a white/fawn colour around her neck, paws, stomach and face. Her tail is also cut. She is only 6/7 months old and is a very playfull dog. She is a family dog and is greatly missed. Also she is chipped! If you see her around please contact me, Amy, on 0858429339. Any information is really appreciated! Thank you.

frogstar Registered User
#1,508

Hi

A friend witnessed a "man" dump his dog at laytown train station car park at the weekend. Initially thought he was letting her go for a run as it backs onto beach. she was there all weekend.

She is a German Shepard / Alistation dog. About 18-24 months. Been told a bit underweight. Very friendly and likes kids. My partner took her home today to feed and left her asleep in my dogs kennel. I arrived home two hours later and she managed to jump a 6ft wall. My nephew told me he saw her in the secondary school. We bought her a collar today (blue) but no name on it.

Drove all around and couldnt find her. Left name and number in school.

If anyone sights her please let me know? We won't be able to take her full time but may be able to find a home. she is v friendly so if you can keep hold until I can get to you

If the a hole who dumped her is reading this, I really hope you get what you deserve. No excuse to do that.

I have one (bad) pic that I will try to upload later.

Will post in meath forum too

Thanks

akiely7 Registered User
#1,509

akiely7 said:
Hi, Belle has been missing since 26 of February 2012 at around 5 or 6 o'clock from the Rhebogue area of Limerick. She is a boxer, brown all over with a white/fawn colour around her neck, paws, stomach and face. Her tail is also cut. She is only 6/7 months old and is a very playfull dog. She is a family dog and is greatly missed. Also she is chipped! If you see her around please contact me, Amy, on 0858429339. Any information is really appreciated! Thank you.

Belle has been found safe and sound :-)))

2 people have thanked this post
JackCharlton Registered User
#1,510

my girlfriend found a black and white female collie on sunday at rathfarnham shopping centre, great temperment and loves to play fetch with sticks
ill post a pic later on

QuadLeo Registered User
#1,511

Found a small black female puppy abandoned on the Simmonstown Road near Celbridge on Sunday night. Left details with Celbridge Garda and local vet. Vet says she's not chipped, around 5 months old and a healthy terrier/mongrel. Silky black coat, lovely temperament. Highly unlikely this dog wandered away as it was so far from the town and people living on the road knew nothing about her when asked. I'll post photos tomorrow but in the mean time feel free to PM me if this is your puppy or if you're willing to give this dog a good home.

angeldaisy Moderator
#1,512

This male jack russell has been found last week near the Parkway Shopping centre. He has on a collar but no tags.
A friend of mine has found him, so I'm posting this on her behalf.
She has posted on the Limerick animal welfare facebook page as well, but they can't take him as they are full.
Apparently he is really friendly and is very well behaved

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s320x320/429850_3392453772175_1294579637_33462646_1818993428_n.jpg

xxtrazaxx Registered User
#1,513

Hi,
Peaches has been missing since last thursday night from the Mervue area but has been spotted over in Renmore as i have just moved house. He is ginger with yellow eyes and was wearing a black collar with no bell. Peaches makes a horrid shreeching cry when he meets another cat and its very loud so it anyone hears a cat fighting or anything like that please check and if its a ginger cat try and grab it and hold onto it and contact me i will attach a pic. thanks!!

[ATTACH]194872[/ATTACH]

Attachments
PEACHES.jpg
#1,514

Hi, my dog went missing in merlin park woods beside the hospital. She is a collie cross. She is medium sized, black and white and very friendly. Any info. would be appreciated.

Thanks

http://www.lostdogs.ie/lost-dog-on-01-mar-2012-in-galway-ballybane-d3498/

Dog found!

Thanks

barbiegirl Registered User
#1,515

http://www.lostandfoundpets.ie/miyi89

Boxer missing possible stolen from Tullyvale area in Kildare. The owner is very upset. If anyone sees or is offered a male boxer in suspicious circumstances please contact the owner.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!