BAM! Registered User

Ok guys, I'm going to kick this one off and say the sex scene from The Notebook where Allie and Noah are on the dock and he says: "It wasn't over. It still isn't over" and then he carries her upstairs. Oh to be Allie... <swoon>

chickenhawk Registered User

*fine i'll say it*

Team America world police.

10 people have thanked this post
shellyboo Registered User

I'm going to say EITHER the one in Pretty Woman after she kisses him (hot! and so sweet!) OR the one in A History of Violence with Viggo Mortensen where he just takes his wife on the stairs... sooooo hottttttt.

Sherifu Registered User

The crying game or deliverance.

Dragan Registered User

shellyboo said:
the one in A History of Violence with Viggo Mortensen where he just takes his wife on the stairs... sooooo hottttttt.

You ever had sex on a stair case? It's a nice place to start but you don't want to stay there.

1 person has thanked this post
xzanti Moderator

The 'Pottery wheel' in Ghost...

Or the staircase scene in the modern version of the Thomas Crown Affair.. That was pretty steamy..

shellyboo Registered User

No, I haven't... I imagine it's not the most comfortable of places for a long passionate session, but in the scene, it was all over in about 2 minutes flat. It was still hot though.

Sherifu said:
The crying game or deliverance.

lol you messer.

Gotta be Disclosure with Demi Moore.....cracking stuff

Another one from a not so famous film. History of Violence - on the staircase and it's pretty intense.

Jaysus Fatal Attraction too, good ol Sharon.

Joeface Registered User

Not been silly , but i would Say "Bound" Gina and Jennifer , now that was way real

1 person has thanked this post
Maple Hosted Moderator

Yeah i'm with the scene from The Notebook, very passionate. Although it was really the kiss on the dock that got me moreso than the actual sex scene itself.

Oh and i'm with Dragan on the whole sex on the stairs, great place to start but not to finish. Kitchen counters ftw.

Joeface said:
Not been silly , but i would Say "Bound" Gina and Jennifer , now that was way real

Yeah that was good

Haven't seen that film in bloody ages.

Sherifu Registered User

Joeface said:

That is enjoyable alright.

shrapnel222 Registered User

9 and a half weeks, kim basinger is/was so hot!!

Billy Bob Thornton and Halle Berry in Monster Ball...oh yes!

2 people have thanked this post
BAM! Registered User

I actually loved that scene in History of Violence too- got me and my boyfriend very hot under the collar!

Have never scene Disclosure...must check it out.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!