6th Registered User

Anyone have a phone number for the office?

sharonimeraj Registered User

They're not based in Fitzwilliam Place anymore, down in Hanover Quay.
call 6694700 and they'll give you the Facebook number

the_one_&_only Registered User

Zatman said:
Probably will be out of Dublin as land as rent is cheaper e.g. Leixlip

There office from what I can remember is down near Georges Dock/ Baggot Street Area. Mate went for an interview with them (i'll check with him and get back to you guys)

Ogham Registered User

According to http://www.jobsguideireland.com/jobs-at-facebook-dublin-ireland/
The address is -
Hanover Reach
Grand Canal Harbour
Dublin 2.

Orlee Registered User

Can anyone confirm that facebook are in Grand Canal Harbour ...

jdivision Registered User

Yes they are. And given you don't believe previous poster:

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/commercialproperty/2009/1125/1224259390554.html

THE ONLINE social networking giant, Facebook, is taking extra office space at its new Dublin office only a month after moving in.

The multinational company originally leased one of the six floors in Hanover Reach, a prestigious new office block overlooking Grand Canal Harbour at Hanover Quay in Dublin 2.

Facebook originally leased 1,114sq m (12,000sq ft) of space but has now taken an additional two floors extending to 836sq m (9,000sq ft).

Orlee Registered User

Certainly wasn't insinuation that Ogham was wrong but that reference was the only place I could find that gave details of their whereabouts. Nothing wrong with getting a second opinion?!

Thanks for that link jdivision

Ste.phen Registered User

I sure hope randomers don't all start showing up at the Facebook offices, I suspect they don't take kindly to uninvited guests

Ogham Registered User

I think they would prefer job applications via Facebook

bananabunch Registered User
brenyes Registered User

jdivision said:
They're based in Ellier Developments office block on Hanover Quay, it's called The Waterfront I think.

that's right. :-)

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!