pcass31 Registered User

it had to be jimmy he was worse!! he wore the same denim jacket for 10 years! now he's gone to hollywood ha ha!! denzo bishop isnt far behind him but!!

SarahBeep! Registered User

What really annoys me about Leo is his enthusiasm in EVERY sentence

1 person has thanked this post
Sardonicat Registered User

He's so bad he's good!

So hammy he is in danger of being smeared in mustard and slapped between two slices of batch white.

Typo in the OP, worst mixed up with best.

el diablo Registered User

Leo is a terrific actor/musician. I won't hear a bad word said against him.

2 people have thanked this post

Leo Shovel hands is funny. I don't mind him at all, i know he is a terrible actor, so bad that he's good. Its Bella Doyle, Charlie Kelly and his stupid wife that really annoy me on Fair City.

sue z Registered User

Louie Gleeson is up there with Irelands worst I think

walshb Registered User

I vote Rachel. Desperate bad. Takes after her granmother, Rita!

johndaman66 Registered User

Surley the accolade of worst actor in Fair City needs to go to that wierdo that is Pete's son. How come nobody is mentioning him?

walshb Registered User

pcass31 said:
it had to be jimmy he was worse!! he wore the same denim jacket for 10 years! now he's gone to hollywood ha ha!! denzo bishop isnt far behind him but!!

Jimmy was pretty poor considering he was in the show for so long. He never improved. Like Rachel, he takes after his mother, Rita!

Best actor now? Dermot I think is and always has been the most solid actor.

Yangedd Registered User

walshb said:
I vote Rachel. Desperate bad. Takes after her granmother, Rita!

Rita was so bad she was comical. She was reading her lines from a cue card half the time. And that "Yeah" when she answered a question. Towards the end it was all she ever said. No wonder they replaced her with a bell.

sue z Registered User

walshb said:
Jimmy was pretty poor considering he was in the show for so long. He never improved. Like Rachel, he takes after his mother, Rita!

Best actor now? Dermot I think is and always has been the most solid actor.

Dermot?! Not atall. Pete!

Yangedd Registered User

I was watching back on Youtube and Dermot was really bad at the beginning, but he's come a long way since then and seems to have grown into the roll. He's certainly better these days than when he first arrived.

walshb Registered User

sue z said:
Dermot?! Not atall. Pete!

Pete is solid alright!

johndaman66 Registered User

walshb said:
Pete is solid alright!

He used to be be in Glenroe, a young enough chap he was then.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!