#1,381

gipi said:
Hi all,

long-time boardsie, but first time lurking around the Tats & Piercings section!

Thinking about getting my first tattoo, so ventured in here for a look and for some guidance and inspiration! Veering towards an animal portrait (as in a portrait of one of my beloved cats from a photo) , any suggestions for artists doing this kind of work? Dublin/East Leinster area?

Ta!

Hi Ger (isn't it?) Stigmata Tau in Swords are pretty good. The place isn't the same since poor Mick died a couple of years ago, but the staff are good.

gipi Registered User
#1,382

Thanks P-K-Me - I have heard good reports about Stigmata Tau all right, might call in for a look-see!

#1,383

gipi said:
Thanks P-K-Me - I have heard good reports about Stigmata Tau all right, might call in for a look-see!

No worries. They'll look after ya in there.

#1,384

Hi guys, I'm Lisa, decided I would branch out and actually start posting instead of just looking at the forums of interest.
On the subject of tatts and Piercings, have three tatts and four piercings.. Have had loads of piercings but with work and that they had to go.
Definately getting my lip re-pierced though!

1 person has thanked this post
Dercola Registered User
#1,385

Howdie strangers

Long time lurker here on this forum, recently decided to make more of a go and join the community, so to speak..

Just the one tat & peircing. But have many more planned in the comming months. So unfortunately, yaw'll may be hearing a whole lot more from me..

nowayjosie Registered User
#1,386

Hi everyone,
I really want to learn to speak the polish language. I am hoping some polish person based near Clonmel would like to learn English and we could possibly meet up???? is there anyone out there interested??? if so get back to me ASAP Thanks XXXX

Tifareth Registered User
#1,387

Greetings all,

I'm new to the boards and have yet to look around properly...

I'm hoping to find some assistance and or good ideas for a steampunk themed sleeve. If anyone could be of assistance I would Greatly appreciate it.

I'm 28 have two beautiful children and love tattoos, corsets and more!

Many Thanks in advance!

KittyPot Registered User
#1,388

Hey all,
been browsing for a while, and finally decided to say hi!
I only recently got interested in piercings and tatts, but i gotta say Im in love!
I have 5 piercings and one tattoo, with another one on the way, as soon as i can afford it!
I was wondering if anyone can maybe suggest anywhere good in Dublin for a fairly large piece with a lot of detail and shading?
Thanks everyone!

Sam_b Registered User
#1,389

Hello everyone! I'm 22 and I have 2 ear plugs. I got my first tattoo when i was 18 out of curiosity. Now I'm sporting a sleeve tattoo on my right arm..

2 people have thanked this post
Daisies Moderator
#1,390

Never posted in here before. Thinking of getting my first tattoo. I want to get "I took the road less travelled by..." on my instep. I'll be based in Galway but will probably be in Dublin over the next few weeks too. Any recommendations?

debreall Registered User
#1,391

Hi, everyone....actually i am newbie here..that is cool to have a tattoo..my friend got one eagle on the back of his hand

xrainbowx Registered User
#1,392

Hi everyone, first post (long-time lurker!)

I'm Hilary and I'm almost 20, absolutely love tattoos I have six at the moment.
Also have 3 piercings and stretched lobes at 8mm (babies I know!)

Anyway, just thought I'd say hello

IrishWolf Registered User
#1,393

Another long time lurker getting back into posting ..
Have three tattoos so far, 2 moko pieces making a hlaf sleeve on my right arm, and a tribal on my back. Planning my next at the moment, a full sleeve for my left arm, into a chest plate

Hoping to get it done by a chap named Badger in Attattooed in Bray. He's an amazing artist

IrishWolf Registered User
#1,394

Tifareth said:
Greetings all,

I'm new to the boards and have yet to look around properly...

I'm hoping to find some assistance and or good ideas for a steampunk themed sleeve. If anyone could be of assistance I would Greatly appreciate it.

Hey. All you have to do is go into google or bing, clik images and type in steampunk tattoos ... there are thousnads of pics and ideas in there ... saw some really cool pinups actually, or another one that had valves and pistons over the arms instead of muscles and sinew

BigDuffman Registered User
#1,395

Afternoon all! Got my first tattoo between the shoulder blades on tuesday! I am rubbing bepanthen off my fingers as I speak.

I can safely say that I have been bitten by the ink bug. MOAR TATS!

2 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!