Aard Registered User

There's one on Liffey St, iirc.

Never been to a Turkish barber. What are prices like; I'd consider going to one after reading this thread.

scop Registered User

Top end of Clanbrassil Street (New Delhi ) has Turkish, Indian etc. hairdressers. In fact that area is known generally for its quality hairdressers.

jimmay Registered User

Ye that sounds good now I want one. Ok so I've gone through this thread and I still don't see a place that stands out.
Does anyone know where this turkish barber service is definitely offered and for how much?

Wishbone Ash Registered User

jimmay said:
Ye that sounds good now I want one. Ok so I've gone through this thread and I still don't see a place that stands out.
Does anyone know where this turkish barber service is definitely offered and for how much?
There was a profile done of a Turkish barbers on Aungier Street just now on the business show on RTE Radio One. I think his name was "Ali".

jimmay Registered User

Wishbone Ash said:
There was a profile done of a Turkish barbers on Aungier Street just now on the business show on RTE Radio One. I think his name was "Ali".

Ye thats right. I went in here last week. Unfortunately it was only one guy your man Ali there and he said it would be about an hour wait which I didn't have. Nice guy, gave me his card and I'm sure I'll be back to try it some day. I think he said about €12 for a cut and €4 for massage. I ended up getting ripped off at grafton barbers in jervis st

Varkov Registered User

Ewww, you sick fu...oh, Barber?

Birneybau Registered User

Anybody know if they would shave off a full beard?

Been growing one for about 3 months now....

Keeping my face warm at least.

tenandtracer Registered User

Jimmy (or Cemil in Turkish!) in the Red & Black in the Epicurean Food Hall Abbey Street is a great barber, does the whole turkish steam shave.

jimmay Registered User

Got a nice hair-cut in Alis barbers there on Aungier St. last week. Good value €12 for a cut and they do a nice job. Ali spent time yapping to see what style might suit me and I got something slightly different than my norm and quite impressed. Would definitely pop in again if I'm in the area.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!