Fittle Registered User
#10,891

Deise Tom said:
What is stupid about been in a wheelchair. Many people are delighted to have the use of them to get around after been born with disabilities which ment they did not have the strength in their legs or back to walk or to get around after been involved in an accident which again left them without the required strength in their legs or back to walk.

I can't speak for SuperInfinity but CLEARLY, he didn't mean it was stupid being in wheelchair

2 people have thanked this post
max life Registered User
#10,892

tk123 said:
Is Mark going to turn into his dad and turn on Damien? Is he ever going to smile lol?

He was always fairly grumpy. Charlie, Esther, Mark and Niamh always seem to be angry. You rarely see any of them smile.

I am VERY disappointed Neasa was not in it last nite.

annieire Registered User
#10,893

max life said:
He was always fairly grumpy. Charlie, Esther, Mark and Niamh always seem to be angry. You rarely see any of them smile.

I am VERY disappointed Neasa was not in it last nite.

I have to say that i quiet like Mark, he's cute but not in the obvious poster boy way! ..Its the same with Doug.

Niamh does seem to be cross a lot of the time but i find it amusing the banter they have with Esther.

Ah yeah Neasa ...i've hair envy!

jos28 Registered User
#10,894

annieire said:

Ah yeah Neasa ...i've hair envy!

Hair envy !! Jeez its her long legs and thighs that I envy.

1 person has thanked this post
Sibylla Registered User
#10,895

Turlough and Neasa?
Out of all the men they could have put her with.

Alice1 Registered User
#10,896

Sibylla said:
Turlough and Neasa?
Out of all the men they could have put her with.

Oh they wouldn't, would they? I don't like the Neasa one (I think it's the incessant, inappropriate smiling) but I wouldn't put her with Turlough. He's sort of .....greasy looking.

And, where oh where is Deegan?

Sibylla Registered User
#10,897

Alice1 said:
Oh they wouldn't, would they? I don't like the Neasa one (I think it's the incessant, inappropriate smiling) but I wouldn't put her with Turlough. He's sort of .....greasy looking.

And, where oh where is Deegan?

I read that next week it will be introduced, I cannot see it working at all.
He is surely old enough to be her father and very creepy.

A.Tomas Registered User
#10,898

Anyone notice the blonde waitress in McCoys in today's episode.

Pretty fit in Fair City terms. Maybe we'll get a good look at her tomorrow. Yeo!!!

Rebel1977 Registered User
#10,899

Is Oonagh leaving again ? I think she is very good.

#10,900

Spoiler Time..

Sunday

Spoiler (Show)

Tuesday

Spoiler (Show)

Wednesday

Spoiler (Show)

Thursday

Spoiler (Show)

2 people have thanked this post
deelite Registered User
#10,901

Loved last night with Turlough and Bob - a new fantastic double act in the making.

Even though foxy Dolores needs a man - I don't think it should be Pete - he's prone to back ache she'd have no fun at all with him. I thought she might a have a little go on Tommy or Louie (for fun).

deelite Registered User
#10,902

A.Tomas said:
Anyone notice the blonde waitress in McCoys in today's episode.

Pretty fit in Fair City terms. Maybe we'll get a good look at her tomorrow. Yeo!!!

Was she serving behind the bar? Hopefully she'll find our Steven behind there he's been gone too long.

kippy Registered User
#10,903

deelite said:
Was she serving behind the bar? Hopefully she'll find our Steven behind there he's been gone too long.

Steven was there as well last night, himself and the blonde!
I thought McCoys was in trouble? The somehow managed to hire another staff member, although maybe its to cover for Louie.

#10,904

deelite said:
Loved last night with Turlough and Bob - a new fantastic double act in the making.

Even though foxy Dolores needs a man - I don't think it should be Pete - he's prone to back ache she'd have no fun at all with him. I thought she might a have a little go on Tommy or Louie (for fun).

Oi... you are picking my favourite men!!

xalot Registered User
#10,905

Has Dolores ever had a thing with Leo? think they'd make a good fun pair. I like Pete though.
Really loved the scenes with Bod and Turlough last night, feels like it's building to something interesting.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!