Wishbone Ash Registered User
#5,221

Mercian Pro in the Pink/Green near Duleek this morning.

Mercian Pro Registered User
#5,222

Wishbone Ash said:
Mercian Pro in the Pink/Green near Duleek this morning.

Hard to miss given you were sitting opposite me in Sage & Stone

3 people have thanked this post
Makikomi Moderator
#5,223

13:00 today in Howth (harbour road).

We were cycling in opposite directions, I was wearing a hi-viz top and gave the obligatory BOARDSIE shout ~ I think I scared the poor sod lol

sullivlo Moderator
#5,224

A boardsie overtook our group spin today. We shouted but couldn't hear your response over the wind.

Around Enfield at 11.30ish I think

1 person has thanked this post
godtabh Moderator
#5,225

sullivlo said:
A boardsie overtook our group spin today. We shouted but couldn't hear your response over the wind.

Around Enfield at 11.30ish I think

That was me. Shouted back but the wind wasn't going to help

PS what group was it? Was there a crash?

sullivlo Moderator
#5,226

godtabh said:
That was me. Shouted back but the wind wasn't going to help

PS what group was it? Was there a crash?

Galway Cycle/Mayn't Students for Charity. We were split into two groups to make it easier for cars to overtake us. Think there was a crash in the second group alright. We were group one and I was the windbreaker on the inside when you passed.

godtabh Moderator
#5,227

sullivlo said:
Galway Cycle/Mayn't Students for Charity. We were split into two groups to make it easier for cars to overtake us. Think there was a crash in the second group alright. We were group one and I was the windbreaker on the inside when you passed.

I heard female voice shouting boardsie and a male voice asking my user name. I shouted back but due to a stiff neck wasnt able to turn around.

That was a good cycle. I saw some one on strava who was saying there was a crash and she had to get the bus home

robyntmorton Registered User
#5,228

I thought I saw a Boards Jersey on the road earlier. Now I know it was Godtabh!

I was in the second GC group, the one behind Sullivlo, both enjoying myself and thinking I was out of my mind!

Comma Registered User
#5,229

Wishbone Ash looked good in his Boardsie gear today, on a wet and windy spin to Maynooth.

godtabh Moderator
#5,230

Comma said:
Wishbone Ash looked good in his Boardsie gear today, on a wet and windy spin to Maynooth.

What time was that at? I saw a group in Maynooth but didnt see any jerseys

Wishbone Ash Registered User
#5,231

godtabh said:
What time was that at? I saw a group in Maynooth but didnt see any jerseys
It would have been around 11.30am - noon. There were about 15 of us.

godtabh Moderator
#5,232

Wishbone Ash said:
It would have been around 11.30am - noon. There were about 15 of us.

I was a bit later than that

Garzard Registered User
#5,233

Caught a quick glance of two cyclists tonight at 8:30pm, one wearing what looked like the pink kit on the Scholarstown Road.

smacl Registered User
#5,234

Exchanged a 'Hi Boardsie' with a chap in a SS green jersey on the Military road this afternoon. I was overheated fool who thought the long sleeved pink winter boards gear with base layers would work today.

Mercian Pro Registered User
#5,235

As well as the gang on the Hill Climb, WA & I spotted a Boardsie in a pink jersey climbing the Wicklow Gap as we descended towards Hollywood. Shouted but we were travelling too fast to hear if it was acknowledged!

2 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!