rottenhat said:
One today, at the cafe in Laragh around 12:45, rolled up and stated chatting to three lads, no doubt also Boards aficionados under cover. Would have introduced myself but my group was heading on at that point.

That was NiceOneTom. 3 blokes were Cadex, Madhatter and meself.
You should have popped up- were you with the Orwell gang. Impressive numbers out. Laragh was beautiful today.

Mint Sauce Registered User

many boards jersey sightings outside dublin/east coast area, was thinking of getting one but didn't want to be the talk of the NW forum

1 person has thanked this post
rottenhat Registered User

ROK ON said:
That was NiceOneTom. 3 blokes were Cadex, Madhatter and meself.
You should have popped up- were you with the Orwell gang. Impressive numbers out. Laragh was beautiful today.

Yep, in the Orwell group wearing mostly black with a couple of Cinzano logos on the shoulders. I presume you were the handsome devil in the Rapha gear? I had a feeling you'd be boardsies but didn't want to get into a long involved explanation if you turned out not to be.

niceonetom Registered User

Yep, twas I.

*waves*

rottenhat said:
Yep, in the Orwell group wearing mostly black with a couple of Cinzano logos on the shoulders. I presume you were the handsome devil in the Rapha gear? I had a feeling you'd be boardsies but didn't want to get into a long involved explanation if you turned out not to be.

Correct sir. That cinzano gear looked great - was it my imagination or was it merino? Anyway, looked very retro.

TheTubes Registered User

Guy in a long sleeve boards jersey approaching Carrigaline from the airport side at about 2.30 today.
Any takers?

Funkyzeit Registered User

TheTubes said:
Guy in a long sleeve boards jersey approaching Carrigaline from the airport side at about 2.30 today.
Any takers?

For once not Roger... That was me Tubes - should have said hello !

TheTubes Registered User

Funkyzeit said:
For once not Roger... That was me Tubes - should have said hello !

I was in the car, I was passed you before I relised it was a boards jersey, will beep next time!

1 person has thanked this post
peterk19 Registered User

I presume i seen Caroline_ie cycling on amiens street this mornnig at about 8:10 on a black bowery in a boards jersey

Caroline_ie Registered User

peterk19 said:
I presume i seen Caroline_ie cycling on amiens street this mornnig at about 8:10 on a black bowery in a boards jersey

NO wasn't me - Was probably LDB - I work in D15

peterk19 Registered User

Caroline_ie said:
NO wasn't me - Was probably LDB - I work in D15

Ah must have been i tend to relate the bowery to you straight away

LDB Registered User

Yeah, that was me alright. Hello!

peterk19 Registered User

LDB said:
Yeah, that was me alright. Hello!

Hello i was stuck in traffic so didnt want to start beebong randomly

rottenhat Registered User

ROK ON said:
Correct sir. That cinzano gear looked great - was it my imagination or was it merino?

100% - it's one of the vintage-velos jerseys.

ROK ON said:
Anyway, looked very retro.

Ah, music to my ears.

blorg Registered User

Spotted someone on the way to Enniskerry at lunchtime. I have a few theories as to who but not 100% sure, I had a bit of a tailwind at the time and was pedalling quite fast. I was in black and orange myself.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!