LDB Registered User

Saw a boards jersey this morning around 8:20 time heading towards Seville place/upper sherrif st I think (coming from N circular road)
I noticed the speed of the person first, and then the jersey ... whoever you are you were flying!

It’s quite cool to spot the jersey out and about. Anyone else had any sightings?

BUACHAILL Registered User

yeah have had a few
its great to see them about the place

Gavin Registered User

Nuts, I had mine on this morning, but it was covered by a large waterproof jacket.

1 person has thanked this post
kenmc Registered User

Right so, out with the notebooks down in Killarney, see how many we'll spot

Hungrycol Registered User

That was me. Tthe lights were green and I wanted to catch them. The bag on my back covers most of the logo so well done. I didn't think I'd be noticed!

mkdon05 Registered User

Off Topic,

Hungrycol, How long does it take you from swords to town??
Goin to be starting this commute soon.

Harpz Registered User

I saw one tootling down the vegetable aisle in superquinn, does it count if they are not on a bike?

Hungrycol Registered User

30 to 35 minutes depending on lights you have to stop at. I'm coming from the airpost side of Swords to the IFSC. The drier the roads the quicker I go.

LDB Registered User

Harpz said:
I saw one tootling down the vegetable aisle in superquinn, does it count if they are not on a bike?

Yep, you get bonus points if you spot one out of its natural habitat.

Makikomi Moderator

I'm just back cycling now after a few year's and new to this particular forum, hense all the questions in the various threads..

What does the boards.ie jersey look like?.

TinyExplosions Registered User

LDB said:
Harpz

Yep, you get bonus points if you spot one out of its natural habitat.

That was me, gettin some stuff for dinner

Mairt said:
I'm just back cycling now after a few year's and new to this particular forum, hense all the questions in the various threads..

What does the boards.ie jersey look like?.

See the wiki

kenmc Registered User

ha Blorg I can't believe you tried to iron it! DOH!
Irons are EVIL, EVIL i tells you. there's only 2 things need ironing. Shirts and Sheets. thats all. ever.

kenmc said:
ha Blorg I can't believe you tried to iron it! DOH!
Irons are EVIL, EVIL i tells you. there's only 2 things need ironing. Shirts and Sheets. thats all. ever.

Sheets don't need ironing, and M&S iron free shirts don't either. Problem solved

kenmc Registered User

having done much research, I can safely say that sheets feel much nicer when ironed.
I only have 2 shirts, and I don't think either of them are M&S, so not really in a position to comment much on that. research incomplete!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!