edthetedkelly Registered User

Well it started to come up but quickly disappeared

Boston Banned

iMax said:
Isn't grand canal square down between Sir John Rogerson’s Quay and Pearse Street, by hanover quay ? (not in the IFSC)

Do you think we'd get in with just the release form rather than the yellow thing ?

Ok, fair enough, I think of that whole area as the IFSC.

danindublin Registered User

Some press shots - medium quality - thought yee might like to see - borrowed from another site

12 people have thanked this post

Excellent. Thanks dan

Makikomi Moderator

SHARK ATTACK.........Run for yer lives

4 people have thanked this post
Daz R1 Registered User

I tell ya I couldnt wait to get out of that water ,everything was shaking ...and not in a good way ! But then ya had to deal with dreaded "sandy feet"..

But I'd do it all again tomorrow altho its good that were JUST outta shot in those pic's Dan ...cant wait to see the final result !

Standing naked in Dublin Bay in the pissing rain with a crowd of 'zany' gullible people singing 'ole ole ole.' This is my 4th circle of hell. Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?

I would consider myself far from gullible. As I explained to a few people earlier, if someone wants to take a picture of my hairy ass and call it art more power to them. I think Tunick's work is very interesting and occasionally stunning but I was not there for art's sake. I was there to experience something I probably never would again. Namely get naked with 2500 other people.

Boston Banned

How where we gullible?

Some people just try things so they can put them down.

fits Registered User

I can see myself in one of those pics, oh dear...

Interesting morning, I was glad I stuck around for the last shoot although we were left standing nude for a lot shorter time than those closest to the lighthouse in the first shoot, so I didnt get as cold as others (actually the cold didnt bother me much at all surprisingly).

dubbers Registered User

what a fantastic time one of the best and most surreal experiences ever thousands of strangers one minute and then everyone seemed connected was a blast. and to the lads that met at the Isaacs what a ****in laff.

brendan4 Banned

Wow, the beach pictures are very identifable... but look like fun alright.

darn Registered User

Don't think I heard one person have any regrets that they did this today. And a fantastic way to finish off the morning - any talk of being cold and wet vanished as soon as the first person was seen sprinting onto the beach! It was like you were missing out if you didn't get on there as soon as possible too!

To all the lads who met up before at Isaacs - cheers for a great morning guys.

Who's idea was it to dust off the ol' Polaroid and head out there ourselves next weekend..?

DotOrg Registered User

iMax said:
Isn't grand canal square down between Sir John Rogerson’s Quay and Pearse Street, by hanover quay ? (not in the IFSC)

Do you think we'd get in with just the release form rather than the yellow thing ?

can anyone who still has the yellow slip let us know if it says IFSC as Grand Canal Quay is just on the southside of the river?

darn Registered User

DotOrg said:
can anyone who still has the yellow slip let us know if it says IFSC as Grand Canal Quay is just on the southside of the river?

Sorry, just realized mine went into the washing machine with my jeans! <slaps head in disgust!>

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!