04517661 Registered User

Is there a bus you can get from Dublin to Galway After 12 (e.g 01:00AM)?

Thanks.

KC61 Registered User

Unfortunately not.

Last buses ex-Dublin are:
2100 (Bus Éireann) - Busarus
2200 (Citylink) - Burgh Quay
2330 (Nestor) - Dublin Airport not serving Dublin city centre

First buses ex-Dublin are:
0700 (Bus Éireann) - Busarus
0700 (Citylink) - Burgh Quay
0630 (Nestor) - Dublin Airport not serving Dublin city centre

Victor Registered User

I thought there were some middle of the night type departures from Galway. Hmmm.

KC61 Registered User

Victor said:
I thought there were some middle of the night type departures from Galway. Hmmm.

Indeed there are from Galway, but not to Galway!

GerardKeating Registered User

04517661 said:
Is there a bus you can get from Dublin to Galway After 12 (e.g 01:00AM)?

Thanks.

Nope, sometimes there are "specials" laid on for concerts and other events, so if you were attending such an event in Dublin, you might find there is a coach laid on, if so one of the record stores would have details.

cullenswood Registered User

GerardKeating said:
Nope, sometimes there are "specials" laid on for concerts and other events, so if you were attending such an event in Dublin, you might find there is a coach laid on, if so one of the record stores would have details.

Anyone know any of therew running after the Italy game on Saturday?

KC61 Registered User

There is now a 2315 departure with Gobus from Georges Quay.

Irish Rail are running a special to Galway at 2315 also - this needs to be booked in advance.

Saw them alright. Was looking for a bus that would stop in Enfield on the way though! GoBus is non stop. Thanks anyway

KC61 Registered User

The regular 23:00 Route 115 (Bus Eireann) departure from Busaras serves Enfield.

http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1242378678-115.pdf

There's also the 23:15 route 66 (Dublin Bus) to Kilcock from Pearse Street and taxi then to Enfield.

KC61 said:
The regular 23:00 Route 115 (Bus Eireann) departure from Busaras serves Enfield.

http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1242378678-115.pdf

There's also the 23:15 route 66 (Dublin Bus) to Kilcock from Pearse Street and taxi then to Enfield.

Nice one, thanks for that. I was hoping, (well there I hadn't much hope actually) that I could find something that could replace the discontinued Nightrider service to Enfield, that would allow me have a couple of later pints in town!

KC61 Registered User

cullenswood said:
Nice one, thanks for that. I was hoping, (well there I hadn't much hope actually) that I could find something that could replace the discontinued Nightrider service to Enfield, that would allow me have a couple of later pints in town!

Dublin Bus Nitelink 67N to Maynooth (unfortunately via Celbridge) and then a taxi?

Departures from Westmoreland Street at 00:00, 02:00 and 04:00

KC61 said:
Dublin Bus Nitelink 67N to Maynooth (unfortunately via Celbridge) and then a taxi?

Departures from Westmoreland Street at 00:00, 02:00 and 04:00

You mean the 67N to Celbridge, that kindly also serves the people of Maynooth afterwards.

KC61 Registered User

Indeed - no slur on the fine residents of Celbridge intended - just meant that it's a longer journey!

1 person has thanked this post
Lenno87 Registered User

Anyone know the last buses from dublin to athlone after 50cent concert on march 21st?? Thanks for any feedback.

JHMEG Banned

You might have to leave the concert early. Sunday night doesn't help things.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!