dantheman23 Registered User

anyone recommend a good massage parlour in cork?

Madame Dudess! havent the number but directory enquiries etc, good value and you get a happy ending!

AlmightyCushion Moderator

Moved from After Hours.

dantheman23 Registered User

are you looking for a "happy ending"?

chuci Registered User

Aqua spa in douglas are great behind the briar rose pub.

Heisenberg. Moderator

lol.. According to TV3 last night you can get a massage on Grafton st. for €170!

That's practically a bargain by Dublin standards.

Heisenberg. Moderator

RoundyMooney said:
That's practically a bargain by Dublin standards.

No no, i'm talking about Grafton St. in Cork (that alley between South mall & Oliver Plunket st.). There was a tv3 special on Monday night about erm, 'Special Massages' & that sort of thing should we say... A certain establishment in Cork is/was doing them for €170 per half hour.
I should probably not get into it here!

craichoe Registered User

The Scientist said:
No no, i'm talking about Grafton St. in Cork (that alley between South mall & Oliver Plunket st.). There was a tv3 special on Monday night about erm, 'Special Massages' & that sort of thing should we say... A certain establishment in Cork is/was doing them for €170 per half hour.

Or over by Moores hotel, theres lots of girls that will give you a 'massage' but you could end up with the ol 'hepatitus'

MJOR Registered User

The Scientist said:

ya saw it yer wans accent was soooo funny! Anyhoo a good place for a massage is on south terrace the thai place.... no nudies though just proper massage.. i hope

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!