Cool_CM Registered User
El Weirdo Registered User

Anyone remember when The Sunday Sport did actual news stories like this one and wasn't just about tits?

monkeyfudge Registered User

There was a ridiculous story about 6th in the Daily Star last week.

scruff321 said:
cant stand the feckin things! was readin that cristano ronaldo was goin to real madrid for 190million and will be on a 12million a year contract lol me arse..one of my mates told me a friend of his works for a tabloid newspaper and was told by his boss that their readers were idiot so make stories sound interesting

At least the the tabloid journalists know the difference between 'story' and 'storey'.

Seriously - learn to use a spell-checker.

Also - I'm no scienctician but I'm pretty sure that's not how you spell 'ludacris'.

El Weirdo Registered User

On a serious note, The Sun's circulation in Liverpool took a serious bashing, which still continues today, after this example of how-not-to-do-journalism on the Monday after the Hillsborough tragedy.

monkeyfudge Registered User
MooseJam Registered User

Freddie Star ate my Hamster

javaboy Registered User

AnonoBoy said:
At least the the tabloid journalists know the difference between 'story' and 'storey'.

Also - I'm no scienctician but I'm pretty sure that's not how you spell 'ludacris'.

It's been done albeit in a nicer fashion.

MooseJam said:
Freddie Star ate my Hamster

It's been done.

$hifty Registered User

AnonoBoy said:

I'm pretty sure 'scientician' or 'sciencetician' is not spelled that way either.
I'm also pretty sure that neither 'scientician' nor 'sciencetician' are actual words, so whichever you were aiming for......

*insert fail pic here*

Loopy Registered User

Kerry Katona getting the 'Mother of the Year Award'

Steve_o Registered User

There was a story in the Mirror about a month or so ago that said Barack Obama and Brad Pitt were 9th cousins through a relative from the 1700's and that Hillary Clinton and Angelina Jolie were 8th cousins through a relative from the 1700's aswell... I got a good laugh out of it!

Maximilian Moderator

$hifty said:
I'm pretty sure 'scientician' or 'sciencetician' is not spelled that way either.
I'm also pretty sure that neither 'scientician' nor 'sciencetician' are actual words, so whichever you were aiming for......

*insert fail pic here*

Scientician –noun [sahy-uhn-tish-unlol]

"a scientist with questionable credentials who publicly supports spurious hypotheses."

looptheloop said:
Kerry Katona getting the 'Mother of the Year Award'

Not as bad as Bryan McFvckwit getting celebrity father of the year... and then dumping his family be text message...

There was one on the cover of the Suday World a few years about a paedofile "who cannot be named" luring kids into his den in "the South East of the country", complete with blown up grainty photo of a bloke in a crowd with a deliberalty blurred face who could have been anyone.

And we wonder whay paretns are scared of letting their kids out?

Krieg Registered User

Thats one hell of an exclusive

The Best/Worst I saw was in the galway advertiser last decemeber (I dont read the Star so Perhaps im missing out). Anyway, the front page had the caption "Sick paedophile found" (something on those lines) and a picture of santa beside it

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!