faceman Category Moderator

thought some of you might enjoy this.

www.urbandead.com

Its a very low tech text based web game where you can be a zombie or human.

My username is The Faceman101

c - 13 Registered User

I've played it a couple of times but I find nothing much seems to happen, I cant find any items, most buildings are barricaded up and I find it very hard to get ahit on a zombie. I look in on it every so often when i'm bored. Cant remember if my username is c - 13 or c_13 ?

EDIT - Just logged in again there this morning, turns out my username is c13

Its takes a while to become used to it. I was lucky in i got into an active safe house and someone showed me the ropes. Im at level 25 at the mo, maxed out human abilities.

Sod'o swords Registered User

Try meh

1 person has thanked this post
Cravez Registered User

For all your zombie gaming needs: http://www.zombiegames.net/cat/zombie-action-games.html

I recommend both of the 'Last Stand' games

2 people have thanked this post
irish_boy90 Registered User

started playing urban dead, seems alright so far. anyone on it willing help me out in it?

Holsten Registered User

Sod' said:
Try meh

Great little game! Finished the first one but this is hard as hell!

armour87 Registered User

Zombie Web game - "Urban Dead"

is awful

irish_boy90 said:
started playing urban dead, seems alright so far. anyone on it willing help me out in it?

Yeah i can help, what do you want to know?

Somnus Moderator

Sod' said:
Try meh

Thats an awesome game. Was taking my time with it until I copped that I have to get to Union City before the days run out. Made it though. Good game

Roen Registered User

Just signed up. Username: Deise and I'm a Medic.
I'll only have time to take a proper look later on.

Sod'o swords Registered User

Yeah just finished last stand two there myself, dam that guy's gun with all weapons! Also survivors are pussies! Just because the barricade broke it's no reason to run away!

Roen Registered User

Enjoying it so far, but I used all my AP a bit quickly. Still though, managed to find a bottle of wine and get tipsy!

c - 13 Registered User

Roen said:
Enjoying it so far, but I used all my AP a bit quickly. Still though, managed to find a bottle of wine and get tipsy!

More than i found, I think I found a fuel can once and that was it. Nothing after.

zero19 Registered User

Joined up, names zero69r...Interesting game indeed

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!