Sgt Hartman Registered User

Can anyone recommend a reputable tattoo parlour in Limerick City?

krudler Registered User

Danny Bullmans on Thomas St is probably the most well known in the city, dont have any tattoos myself by a lot of people i know have gotten them there

krudler said:
Danny Bullmans on Thomas St is probably the most well known in the city, dont have any tattoos myself by a lot of people i know have gotten them there

Thanks for that dude I'll give that place a go.

jonski Registered User

There is a forum here on Tattoo's and body piercings , you might get a better answer there .

I no some people , including my wife , that really didn't like the attitude in Bullmans , having said that the work there is supposed to be excellent .

There is also one on Broad Street , one in Foxes Bow and one on Wickam Street , I believe . The one on Wickam Street seems to be very good as I have seen some of their work on a friend .

LB6 Registered User

+1 for Danny's - Ask for FRED

bazz26 Registered User

+2 for Danny Bulman's.

Had one done there about 2 months ago.

jonski said:
There is a forum here on Tattoo's and body piercings , you might get a better answer there .

I no some people , including my wife , that really didn't like the attitude in Bullmans , having said that the work there is supposed to be excellent .

There is also one on Broad Street , one in Foxes Bow and one on Wickam Street , I believe . The one on Wickam Street seems to be very good as I have seen some of their work on a friend .

Hmmm, what did they say about the attitude??

ergonomics Registered User

jonski said:

I no some people , including my wife , that really didn't like the attitude in Bullmans , having said that the work there is supposed to be excellent.

I second this. I find there to be a very cliquey and elitist attitude in there. I'm not bashing their work or anything, they are very good, but I do find they have an attitude in there. I've been in there three of fours times for different things and nearly every time there has been a group of people in there, friends of the workers. When I walk in everyone goes quiet. It's very very intimidating.

jonski Registered User

Sgt Hartman said:
Hmmm, what did they say about the attitude??

Just asked herself there and she said that she found them unhelpful , in a word . I just read out ergonomics post to her and she said thats it exactly .

rawkmahsocks Registered User

+3 For Danny

SuperWoody101 Registered User

+1 for the one on Wickam Street. Ross did a great job on my last tattoo.

dK1NG Registered User

SuperWoody101 said:
+1 for the one on Wickam Street. Ross did a great job on my last tattoo.

Trained by Danny Bullman if I'm not mistaken?!

LB6 said:
+1 for Danny's - Ask for FRED

Seen some of his work and its top notch. Had some done myself by Danny, but apparently you need to make a booking in advance if you want Danny to do it himself nowadays.

jamezy Registered User

wait for allstar ink to open. its goin to be the ****.

xXxhotstuff xXx Registered User

i haven't had any tattoos done in bullmans but i have had 2 piercings done there by different people and thought they were all very nice in there.. i am getting a tattoo done at the end of the summer and am definately going to get it done there.. i also found they are very hygienic and helpful and i have no hesitation in reccommending them.. hope this helps!!

taz30 Registered User

had tatoo done in danny bulmans but not by the man himself,thought they were very helpful though.i have it a few years now and it still looks great-very little fade.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!