Malice Registered User

An Citeog said:
It's Anderson but tbh, it's just a play on the United sponsors name.

Anderson
Is
God

Those AIG abbreviations were funnier around the time of the Champions League final last season when it stood for
Almost
In
Greece

nipplenuts said:
The current flavour of the month! Calling a player "god" is the same as calling him "good" for a manc. There's no real distinction.
So the question is why would you bring him back to Man Utd if he's already there?

invincibleirish Registered User

Maybe the God he was referring to was Paul McGrath? who would IMO party harder then spiceboy Fowler any day.

Malice Registered User

invincibleirish said:
Maybe the God he was referring to was Paul McGrath?
That's what I thought originally but according to Wikipedia, it was the Aston Villa fans who gave him that nickname, not the Man Utd ones.

invincibleirish
who would IMO party harder then spiceboy Fowler any day.
Err, okay, you do know Paul McGrath is an alcoholic right?

Mitch Connor Registered User

malice_ said:
Okay, I'm going to have to ask, who's the Man Utd player that was nicknamed "God"? A quick Google search hasn't thrown up any concrete evidence.

Cantona.

Malice Registered User

Tauren said:
Cantona.
Really? All of my Man Utd supporting friends called him "The King" or "King Eric". They never referred to him as God.

I guess it's not going to turn out to be someone like Paul Parker or Clayton Blackmore then?

jem Registered User

oh who to pick,
lauro or hansen at the back, barnes on the wing or maybe highwayor even whelan, souness or molby in the middle, king kenny or rush up front, so many to chose from.
Torres covers for rushie, alonso for molby, aggar may in time be a lauro/hansen so sort of down to 3
barnes/souness/king kenny.
we need flair on the wing, we need a true general in midfield and who wouldn't want king kenny up front to link with torres. flip of a coin in a lot of ways.heart goes for king kenny, but I think we need the wing flair more at the min so would go for digger, I think.

aidan24326 Registered User

malice_ said:
I guess it's not going to turn out to be someone like Paul Parker or Clayton Blackmore then?

Always surprises me the way Clayton Blackmore's name gets mentioned in that context. He was actually a very good player. Paul Parker I was never a fan of.

Malice Registered User

aidan24326 said:
Always surprises me the way Clayton Blackmore's name gets mentioned in that context. He was actually a very good player. Paul Parker I was never a fan of.
I just picked two players off the top of my head. I never liked either of them .

malice_ said:
Those AIG abbreviations were funnier around the time of the Champions League final last season when it stood for
Almost
In
Greece

So the question is why would you bring him back to Man Utd if he's already there?

It also stands for

Another
Inzaghi
Goal

Also relevant around the time of the Champions League final last year.

Nalz Registered User

Pepe LeFrits said:

nice

eZe^ Registered User

Archimedes said:
It also stands for

Another
Inzaghi
Goal

Also relevant around the time of the Champions League final last year.

But its not relevant, because it has nothing to do with united!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!