I have a couple of sets to trade sell,

Harrows V-wing 24g, perfect condition
Ton Machines 24g, perfect condition
Harrows 24g (cant remember make possibly Assasins) perfect condition.

any reasobale offer will be accepted if it helps im looking for a slim darts in and around 23/24 grams and if anybody has Barney ghost grips they want rid of then give me a shout.

whaaames Registered User

Healio said:
Anybody have a set of these lying around??

i still use these darts to this day, got them in argos for 14 pound at the time i think and still to now i havnt picked up a dart that i like as much as these...brilliant darts...

ill be raging if anything ever happens to one of them...

demakinz Registered User

whaaames said:
i still use these darts to this day, got them in argos for 14 pound at the time i think and still to now i havnt picked up a dart that i like as much as these...brilliant darts...

ill be raging if anything ever happens to one of them...

friend of mine bought a set of them saturday.think they were 45euro.lovely darts i have to say

matty84 Registered User

demakinz said:
friend of mine bought a set of them saturday.think they were 45euro.lovely darts i have to say

I think they were andy hamiltons darts before he switched to unicorn as his maestro darts look quite similar

whaaames Registered User

demakinz said:

Yea? i havn't seen them darts knockin around for years, where did your friend pick them up? i mite get another set to have them

demakinz Registered User

whaaames said:
Yea? i havn't seen them darts knockin around for years, where did your friend pick them up? i mite get another set to have them

if this is them he got them in conlon sports shop in edenderry.
very small sports shop but very good selection of darts at a great price.
i can find out the number if you want

Healio Registered User

matty84 said:
I think they were andy hamiltons darts before he switched to unicorn as his maestro darts look quite similar

the barrel on the hamilton maestro is straight at the top (i.e where the stem goes) dunno if that makes a difference cause i didnt get to throw them.

Ronan|Raven I Believe I Can Fly!

@ TIM09

How much for Michael van Gerwin 26g? mate of mine is interested in them also the part ones are they these http://www.dartscorner.co.uk/Darts---Steel-Tip-Pro-Players-John-Part/c12_112_139/p951/25g-Darts-Unicorn-Silver-Star-John-Part-Tungsten-Darts-(80)---07223/product_info.html ?

Irish_Call Registered User

Raymond Van Varneveld 22g Ghost Grip for sale. Pic attached

Attachments
D.jpg
Rebel021 Registered User

Irish_Call said:
Raymond Van Varneveld 22g Ghost Grip for sale. Pic attached

how much

Tim09 Registered User
Rebel021 Registered User

Set of brand new 22g Seattle Darts
http://www.bw-darts.com/shop/74/index.htm
3 sets of flights
2 medium sets of shafts
Hard case
point protector
€10
can meet in dun Laoghaire or post for €3

Also a Set Of Jocky Wilson 22g Legend Darts Excellent Condition new points

I had bought them as a spare set but never used them
Original Box
Case Neq
Jocky Wilson Flights New
Shafts
€18

Will sell both together for 25

whaaames Registered User

demakinz said:
if this is them he got them in conlon sports shop in edenderry.
very small sports shop but very good selection of darts at a great price.
i can find out the number if you want

think it's a bit far for me to go for darts, the girlfriend would go banannas if i said i was driving to edenderry to buy darts, ha

demakinz Registered User

whaaames said:
think it's a bit far for me to go for darts, the girlfriend would go banannas if i said i was driving to edenderry to buy darts, ha

where you living?

whaaames Registered User

south dublin, but im sure if i ever decide to chance new darts ill pick something up, i just thought i'd get them coz i've only ever used them and love them darts...

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!