1408 Registered User

Hi
Just wondering does anyone know if Wrestling Mania - that store in St Stephens Green that does wrestling gear - has an online website or myspace to check stock. Its just Id like to make a special order with them for a Wrestlemania party Im hosting this weekend. Any help would be apprichated, even an email address or contact number.

1408 said:
Hi
Just wondering does anyone know if Wrestling Mania - that store in St Stephens Green that does wrestling gear - has an online website or myspace to check stock. Its just Id like to make a special order with them for a Wrestlemania party Im hosting this weekend. Any help would be apprichated, even an email address or contact number.

I don't think they have an online store. Quite frankly, with the prices that guy charges relative to other online sources he'd have a cheek to even attempt to have one.

1408 Registered User

flahavaj said:
with the prices that guy charges relative to other online sources he'd have a cheek to even attempt to have one.

I know his prices can be a little high I just need to get a t shirt by Fri, a specific one (the new Shawn Michaels Creation) in XL or XXL and he might be my only hope

While we're on the subject if anyone can recommend any online or In Dublin WWE store for merch that'd be cool too, pref t shirt wise

Ham'nd'egger Registered User

1408 said:
I know his prices can be a little high I just need to get a t shirt by Fri, a specific one (the new Shawn Michaels Creation) in XL or XXL and he might be my only hope

While we're on the subject if anyone can recommend any online or In Dublin WWE store for merch that'd be cool too, pref t shirt wise

Try the Wrestling Shop in the Artane Castle Shopping Centre. Their number is 01 8511 423

pingu_girl Registered User

1408 said:
Hi

1408 said:
I just need to get a t shirt by Fri, a specific one (the new Shawn Michaels Creation) in XL or XXL and he might be my only hope

Is everybody at the party going to try and fit into the t-shirt?

DRakE Registered User

pingu_girl said:

haha

1408 Registered User

pingu_girl said:

Not being a guy with big shoulders, you've obviously never tried on a European size XL T-Shirt. Believe me, XL or XXL U.S. size is the new method in comfort.

jeffk Registered User

Ah ole wrestling Mania criminally high prices

Heres a link to postage free new style shirts of play

http://www.play.com/Clothing/T-Shirts/6-/Search.html?searchstring=wwe&searchtype=CLTS&searchsource=1

SuperWoody101 Registered User

1408 said:
Hi

Wrestling Mania
Phone: 014053525
Email: wrestlingmaniadublin@hotmail.com
Info: http://www.stephensgreen.com/storeinfo.php?sID=Wrestling+Mania

They don't have a website.

1408 Registered User

Thanks man, although I assume you drop the 'e' in that email address

SuperWoody101 Registered User

1408 said:
Thanks man, although I assume you drop the 'e' in that email address

That's the address I have for them but I have never emailed them so it could be wrong, try emailing the two of them.

1408 Registered User

Ive emailed them and the person there is trying to help me at the moment. Its hard cause the guys who run the store have gone to the US so it might not be possible to get the shirt I want. They dont seem to have anything in my size either, looks like I left it to late, although theres always online I guess if I want it after this weekend.

EDIT: They just called back, no such luck, which means Ive no hope now unless someone can suggest an Irish based store that might sell Wrestling T-Shirts

grames_bond Registered User

1408 said:
: They just called back, no such luck, which means Ive no hope now unless someone can suggest an Irish based store that might sell Wrestling T-Shirts

you could always try t-shirt print, thats wer i used to get wrestling shirts, they have alot of styles and if they dont have the one you want they could always just make it! if you are in need of it, id say this is the way to go!`they are in ilac centre, stephens green and blanch, im not sure wer else they are!

1408 Registered User

I have consoled myself with an online route and have found a Shawn Michaels design I like in my size for €25 including shipping. And its official, which isnt bad at all. Thanks to anyone who posted here.

KKV Registered User

I used to buy from 'Mania all the time.

But then i just (out of boredom) searched on eBay for replica belts.

I will never, ever make a purchase from that store, ever again.

How he's still in business is totally beyond me. His prices are crazy. His replica belts are €320. You can get them for €180 (including shipping) on eBay, and they guy selling them always has them at your door 7 days later!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!