theniall Registered User

On play.cm they ask for you're IBAN and swift code???

I'm with permanent TSB where can i get these details??

What are you trying to do? They'll only need these details if they are trying to send money to you. You'll find IBAN on your bank statement and I don't think Swift is used anymore. IBAN replaces Swift anyway, so both should not be needed.

theniall Registered User

jor el said:
What are you trying to do? They'll only need these details if they are trying to send money to you. You'll find IBAN on your bank statement and I don't think Swift is used anymore. IBAN replaces Swift anyway, so both should not be needed.

Well when you sign up to playtrade, they ask for both of those details, i found the IBAN, but still not sure on the swift code

Nody Servant of Cthulhu

Call the open24 helpline and they will give it to you and Jor most systems (where you register the stuff) require both simply to have a back up if IBAN is wrong.

theniall Registered User

Nody said:
Call the open24 helpline and they will give it to you and Jor most systems (where you register the stuff) require both simply to have a back up if IBAN is wrong.

thanks a lot, will do

JJ Registered User

I have a PTSB bank account also and my IBAN number is that the bottom of all my statements.

Savage_Henry Registered User

permanent tsb IBAN is:

ie41ipbs and then your sort code and account number

ie41ipbsXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

thats for future reference and in case someone is searching

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!