Dub13 Moderator
#9,256

cournioni said:
Blackburn is a great away day, would love to be going this year.

Why you say that..?I think its a sh1t hole.

cournioni Moderator
#9,257

Dub13 said:
Why you say that..?I think its a sh1t hole.

What English town isn't? For me its the atmosphere, great banter on the train down, 7000 United fans singing their hearts out, the Fernhurst - a huge away pub right next to the ground...

Been to City away, Birmingham (Villa and Birmingham), Sunderland, London and Rome with United and had the best craic in my two times at Blackburn away.

Dub13 Moderator
#9,258

cournioni said:
What English town isn't? For me its the atmosphere, great banter on the train down, 7000 United fans singing their hearts out, the Fernhurst - a huge away pub right next to the ground...

Been to City away, Birmingham (Villa and Birmingham), Sunderland, London and Rome with United and had the best craic in my two times at Blackburn away.

The big allocation helps alright.Maybe its just me but I am not a big fan of Blackburn.

UnitedRoad Registered User
#9,259

cournioni said:

have to agree with this - yes the town is a ****hole and walk from the train to the ground is a pain but the atmosphere is brilliant.... our biggest away allocation each year by some distance, and the Fernhurst is one of the best away pubs i have been in over the years, for the size, location to the ground etc...plus with the allocation been so big you have a much greater chance of getting a ticket in the utd end !

andrew1977 Registered User
#9,260

Need another 2 for United V QPR please if anyone can help.

Thanks.

ITT-Pat Registered User
#9,261

andrew1977 said:
Need another 2 for United V QPR please if anyone can help.

Thanks.

Looking for two for the Everton match if anyone has spares?

Munster Magic Registered User
#9,262

ITT-Pat said:
Looking for two for the Everton match if anyone has spares?

Mine is available if you want it

Anyone know if City away will be moved now that both teams are out of the europa league?

KevoS2009 Registered User
#9,263

need 2 for everton if anyone can help me please?

ITT-Pat Registered User
#9,264

Munster Magic said:
Mine is available if you want it

Anyone know if City away will be moved now that both teams are out of the europa league?

Sorry they're not for me, they're for a friend and he needs two together

I doubt the City game will get moved again. On the Sunday that weekend, Chelsea are playing QPR at 1.30 and then Spurs are playing Blackburn at 4 so I assume that means they'll be the TV games. I suppose there is a possibility that the City game could get moved to Saturday morning, but I don't see it happening.

Easter weekend, the QPR game is down for 1.30 so I reckon that's gonna be part of a sky double-header before the Arsenal-City game. Then the following week, we're down to play Villa at 4 so I assume that's the Super Sunday match. Only game that I think might get re-scheduled is the Everton match. It wouldn't surprise me if that's moved to Saturday morning, but that's not that likely either because Arsenal-Chelsea are scheduled for a 12.45 kick-off on the Saturday morning

cournioni Moderator
#9,265

Dub13 said:
The big allocation helps alright.Maybe its just me but I am not a big fan of Blackburn.

Well I wouldn't go as far as saying that I'd go there on holidays!

1 person has thanked this post
#9,266

ITT-Pat said:
Sorry they're not for me, they're for a friend and he needs two together

I doubt the City game will get moved again. On the Sunday that weekend, Chelsea are playing QPR at 1.30 and then Spurs are playing Blackburn at 4 so I assume that means they'll be the TV games. I suppose there is a possibility that the City game could get moved to Saturday morning, but I don't see it happening.

Easter weekend, the QPR game is down for 1.30 so I reckon that's gonna be part of a sky double-header before the Arsenal-City game. Then the following week, we're down to play Villa at 4 so I assume that's the Super Sunday match. Only game that I think might get re-scheduled is the Everton match. It wouldn't surprise me if that's moved to Saturday morning, but that's not that likely either because Arsenal-Chelsea are scheduled for a 12.45 kick-off on the Saturday morning

No problem

Your probably right about the City game but I just thought police may want it moved from the Monday night with both clubs out

#9,267

KevoS2009 said:
need 2 for everton if anyone can help me please?

I have a single if its any good to you

KevoS2009 Registered User
#9,268

Munster Magic said:

Thanks for the offer mate but I just picked up 2 on the website. The Everton game is gone on sale to members.

groggles11 Registered User
#9,269

Need 2 for Blackburn away...long shot I know lads.

srmufc Registered User
#9,270

Munster Magic said:

i'll very interested in this MM..is it a season ticket located in Ireland? i'm london-based

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!