Steak Registered User

yeah it would be much appreciated if people could give out other codes for any other clothing websites they might have.

The tax man Registered User

Wertz said:
lol I kinda forgot about making this order till this thread got bumped...checked my account and the tracking ID shows the package as having arrived in ireland yesterday (friday)...so I should have it monday morning....f*ckin' hell, that's fast.

Yeah just had a look at my tracking number and my stuff is this side of the pond too.
Does anyone know if GLS(spits) still handle USPS items when they arrive here. If so, I should have my new threads in time for Christmas.

Oh thank god......

USPS will not be renewing its package delivery contract with GLS.

United States Postal Service based its decision not to renew its contract with General Logistics Systems, which is owned by Royal Mail, on service and fee complaints by its customers. The new contract will go to Deutsche Post and, indirectly, the switch represents yet another blow for Royal Mail.

....and that's going back to 2004. It's that long since I've bought stuff from the US where USPS are involved,I just go nah ,means GLS pick up the ball here and drop it. Would only buy from the US when DHL/UPS are the courier.
Should be lookin' well smart in me new threads before the week is out.

johnfás Registered User

Scoobydooo said:
Does anyone have any codes like this for the hollister website ??

They don't exist unfortunately. The Abercrombie owned shops (Abercrombie, Hollister and Ruehl) don't give out discount codes.

1 person has thanked this post
Steak Registered User

johnfás;55276604
They don't exist unfortunately. The Abercrombie owned shops (Abercrombie, Hollister and Ruehl) don't give out discount codes.

hate that. just out of curiosity where (or how) did/do you get the discount codes?

AdrianC Registered User

Makaveli said:
I spent just over $200 including shipping and had to pay €56 customs. The majority of that is VAT.

How was the calculated? What was the breakdown?

fifib Registered User

if you sign up for their email alerts you get a code for free shipping when you spend over $50

Jimmy81 Registered User

johnfás;55220580
online code: 29118414
15% off
Expires 25/3/08

Thanks for posting this. Much appreciated.

zod Registered User

what determines the shipping going from 30 to 60 .. is it weight, price or no. of items?

karltimber Moderator

fifib said:
if you sign up for their email alerts you get a code for free shipping when you spend over $50

even on international orders ??

ShoulderChip Registered User

zod said:
what determines the shipping going from 30 to 60 .. is it weight, price or no. of items?

It happens when the value of goods exceeds 50bucks there are loads of levels check their site think its 60 for 50=200 bucks though

Makaveli Registered User

AdrianC said:
How was the calculated? What was the breakdown?

VAT = €34.20
Customs = €17.45
Post Office Clearance = €5 (was not impressed with that one)

Total €56.65

The tax man Registered User

Well me stuff arrived this morning and I should of listened to you Wertz.
All my tops were just a tad on the small side. This crowds sizing doesn't fit the American norm of being huge. They certainly follow the sizes we are used to here. (that's for t-shirt/tops at least)
Have to send mine back to get everything in a Large

1 person has thanked this post
cance Registered User

sorry to hear that taxman

This is an excellent deal, my utmost thanks to the OP.

Chardee MacDennis Registered User

my stuff arrived this morning, great deal and super fast shipping. nice work OP!

fifib Registered User

karltimber said:
even on international orders ??

well i signed up for the newsletter i specified Ireland as the country and got an email back saying welcome etc... and a code to get free shipping when i make my first order

so i presume so ya

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!